Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos (37572 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by OjTeSa: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2018
oops
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by obviouscrab2109(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:
If she's Kim. Then I'm? grin
Skim
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Unlimited22: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:
If that's you, you're not bad. Not bad at all.
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by meobizy(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Those shoes don't go with the dress and the hair colour goes with neither. What a rubbish ensemble everything's turned out.
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by divinehand2003(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:

sabenabeauty

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by divinehand2003(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

If that's you, you're not bad. Not bad at all.

I doubt if she's the one too.
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Na guy like me dey Bleep this ass o, this life is not fair at all
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by OlaAshawo: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
but to be honest this lady fine
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Why do we always like to compare? She's Juliet Ibrahim. Why not call Kim American Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Nice curves u got tho smiley
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Bellgal: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Noaril post=70639866]Mtcheew, as iceberg slim showed off his cucumber to remind her what she's missing, she con do am back by uploading her own abi.. We kW aw this works buh we go dey observe.. #people like us na wisdom dey rush us[/quote
Hmmmmmmmm.... If that's u on that profile picture seriously i love ur lips
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Bellgal: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Noaril:
Mtcheew, as iceberg slim showed off his cucumber to remind her what she's missing, she con do am back by uploading her own abi.. We kW aw this works buh we go dey observe.. #people like us na wisdom dey rush us
I love ur lips seriously

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Noaril(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Bossontop:

Oga collet 5 dia jhur.....sense no go kee you
Mah nigga

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Noaril(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Bellgal post=70644960][/quote] .. Am humbled ma, thanks smiley
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:
you are heolosho
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Noaril(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Bellgal:
I love ur lips seriously
.. Thanks
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by Mart1994(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Mary amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by IkeMattie: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2018
quite beautiful.
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by cucuzee247(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Noaril:
Mtcheew, as iceberg slim showed off his cucumber to remind her what she's missing, she con do am back by uploading her own abi.. We kW aw this works buh we go dey observe.. #people like us na wisdom dey rush us

Sense no let u rest grin grin
Re: Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos by sabenabeauty(f): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mart1994:
Mary amaka grin grin
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.