Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... (305 Views)

Isn't A Sin To Insult Satan? / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Of the Spirit of God Almighty. Without the Spirit of God Almighty leading you up and inspiring you to reply to his advances. Some folks call it charm, others luring act. It's temptative. Only the Spirit of God Almighty can help every other methods will fail you.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Amen.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

You are only ask to resist Satan your enemy who comes to kill, steal and destroy your entire Generations. Resist him steadfastly in faith. What's in faith? The hope of Christ Jesus, the authority of the Son of man and the Son God Almighty, the seed of the woman, the seed that will bruise the head of the serpent, the dragon age and the red snake. The destiny of the CHRIST bruising the head of the Thief.

You resist him full of the Spirit of God Almighty and led by the Holy Spirit to defeat and weed him out of his pride.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? 14:18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. 14:20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. Amen.

There's a war going on right now and most folks are not aware, of course no one is without a side. It's either you are on the lord side or the friend of the world, Babylon, babyhood. The Fool. It's called the good fight of faith. To institutionalise the sacred heart. The faith of Christ Jesus. His destiny, His generations.. Satan open not his prison for the prisoner to leave, no you will have to serve him with pains forever. But this faith took you out of prison.

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. AMEN

Christ Jesus our lord the overcomer of the archenemy of the universe, he had to be full of God Almighty, the Holy Spirit, to be able to resist the advances of the tempter, and also the accuser of the brethren, the heritage of God Almighty, his inheritance. Because he's the son of man and had to be born of the water and Spirit to be able to enter into the kingdom of God Almighty fully equipped.

Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... by IamTheAnswers: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Amen
Re: Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... by IamTheAnswers: 5:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Of the Spirit
Re: Satan's Temptation Isn't Something You Can Win without Being Full... by IamTheAnswers: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2018
We see

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Gilrfriend's Head After "Speaking To God"!!! / Relationship Series.(what Ladies Want From Men) / Controversial Pastor Obinim Tries To Fly To Heaven, But His Congregation Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.