Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? (1238 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / A Nairalander Kills A Big Ram To Mark Business End Of The Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Vowels(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Today na Today!!!

Samthing just happened right now. My mom. was sitting outside this night when she notice an unusual movement. The moon. was full so, everywhere was bright.

Then she said, "Onyi run ooo... Come slowly... off the touch from your phone." Then I saw the biggest rat ever with the longest tail. My mum said, get the torch. I got three torches, two for me and one for her.

With the creepiest tip toe mood, we followed the creature down stairs. It came upstairs, and left with the corn we had for dinner (from the waste bin). Immediately I got down stairs, I selected two smooth stone from the well like King David did in the Bible.

The hunt began with my mum leading the attack with the first throw. She missed by a close margin. I threw my sword... sorry, stone (smiles). Two throws and I missed too. Luckily, I grabbed the next available stone and this time, Goliath died... sorry, the rat died hitting it straight on the head.

Fast-foward to now, my mum and neighbors are still arguing what it called. Then, I heard; "Onyi is the graduate in the house... let him tell us what it is called".

I smiled and said, I'm going to take a picture of the creature, analyze it and give you all feed back tomorrow evening. If you know the name, help me biko... I cannot comman fall my hand.

As for the meat, I dashed it out to one of the street security men.

And yes, this will not pass Lala by...
and my mum is super happy that her farm will rest in peace free from terrorists.

©Vowels.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by SUPERPACK: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
picture or adonbilivit.
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Vowels(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pics 1

Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Vowels(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pics 2

Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Vowels(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pics 3

Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Barrywilly(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
That's okete, giant bush rat. Very delicious and proteinous grin
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2018
common gutter rat!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Vowels(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
common gutter rat!

Gutter rat don't have such a long tail... Nd the whiskers too.
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by millhouse: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Sewage rat
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol, anumpama
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by baby124: 3:45am On Aug 29, 2018
You people should stop eating rats please. This is how you people eat vectors and other sick animals.
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by armyofone(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Ralph the rat
Baby ratty

That's not meat but a baby.
Re: A Nairalander Kills Bush Meat. What It Called? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
it is called African giant rat

(1) (Reply)

Eco Friendly Charcoal Stove Forsale / Those Of Us Who Drink Kunu And Tigernut Milk Drink, Do You Notice Anything? / Plantain Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.