Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. (530 Views)

Tech Writers Needed... / Experienced Tech Writers Wanted / Hiring Freelance Tech Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by Ifebaby16(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Is anyone looking for a writing job? Do you have what it takes to make research and write informative contents?
If yes, then today is your lucky day. We are currently in need of long-term blog writers who will be available to write articles about social media, internet security, software and web server related articles right from the comfort of their homes with their computers.

Trust me! Salary is very attractive.

Requirements:

1. Applicant must be a graduate from any related field
2. You should be familiar with any graphic design software such as Photoshop and or CorelDraw.
3. You must have a smartphone with which you can test apps before giving out your reviews and for communication purposes.
4. Of course, you must have a laptop with which to write and post your articles
5. Blogging experience is an added advantage.
6. You must be honest (This is very important)
7. You can either be Male or Female (Preferably male)

Instructions on how to apply:

Now, if you know anyone that might be interested, kindly ask such persons to send an email with the subject: Application as a Tech writer to 303writers[at]gmail.com with a brief bio about him/herself and a CV as an attachment.

Please, only apply if you meet all the requirements stated above.

Thanks
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by Ifebaby16(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2018
wink
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by psylliumhusk1: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Ifebaby16:
wink

I meet all requirements apart from strong skills in Photoshop can I still apply?
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by Ifebaby16(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

I meet all requirements apart from strong skills in Photoshop can I still apply?

Yeah, please do
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by Ifebaby16(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
wink
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by afrokid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ifebaby16:
Is anyone looking for a writing job? Do you have what it takes to make research and write informative contents?
If yes, then today is your lucky day. We are currently in need of long-term blog writers who will be available to write articles about social media, internet security, software and web server related articles right from the comfort of their homes with their computers.

Trust me! Salary is very attractive.

Requirements:

1. Applicant must be a graduate from any related field
2. You should be familiar with any graphic design software such as Photoshop and or CorelDraw.
3. You must have a smartphone with which you can test apps before giving out your reviews and for communication purposes.
4. Of course, you must have a laptop with which to write and post your articles
5. Blogging experience is an added advantage.
6. You must be honest (This is very important)
7. You can either be Male or Female (Preferably male)

Instructions on how to apply:

Now, if you know anyone that might be interested, kindly ask such persons to send an email with the subject: Application as a Tech writer to 303writers[at]gmail.com with a brief bio about him/herself and a CV as an attachment.

Please, only apply if you meet all the requirements stated above.

Thanks

Sent you a mail 3 days ago, got no response. Is this vacancy still on at all?
Re: We Are In Need Of Full-time Tech Writers. by Ifebaby16(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please send us an email if you qualify for this position.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate And Internship Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Lash Technician Needed In Lagos / Medplus Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.