Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) (30701 Views)

Here Is The First African Country To Build A Complete Stadium On Water (photo) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Firefire:
Only religious extremists & potential suicide bombers still route for the bloody vampire.

I could perceive your frustration through your post. It's still the beauty of democracy to follow whoever you believe is still the best for the job. Stop names calling, go out there and mobilise against Buhari, that's your best shot.
Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by Firefire(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
maasoap:

I could perceive your frustration through your post. It's still the beauty of democracy to follow whoever you believe is still the best for the job. Stop names calling, go out there and mobilise against Buhari, that's your best shot.

I could perceive terrorism in your post.

2 Likes

Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by Justinah4real(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
sarrki:

Baba you sound even tired of being an opposition leader

You can’t beat the winning team

There is still an opportunity for you to join the progressives team

Enemies of the state are epidemic to global peace

Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mental illness manifests in several forms. Buharism is one of them
Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by jucyace(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
Sai kayi takwas uban su Zahra cool
I SEE U ARE MENTALLY DEMENTED. ITS NOT AN insult. its ur state of mind to have upload that shit
Re: A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) by lebron7(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
post=70641508:
GREAT MAN.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

And for the blind wailing wailers and children of hate, that will soon be on this thread with their hate speech, that is not a paper poster , cos we know how y'all brain cell work cos of pure hate for our Handsome bobo of a President cheesy!

4 + 4 = Sai Baba! cheesy wink
Afa dis change 4 ur body today na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.