Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation (11654 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Groovenaija360(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy Buhari on the move again
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by edibobo: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Why EFCC not probed Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Imo etc that are APC States ? Why Rivers that are superseding the Federal Government in Project executions ? Madness everywhere
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Redhot111(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641619:
EFCC, has commenced probe into the over-the-counter withdrawal of N117 billion by Rivers State Government House in the last three years.

There was a country!
Billions flying around like papers!

According to you, if my aged mother votes against Buhari then she automatically becomes a thief ryt? And if Akpobio votes for Buhari the he us a Saint. Well I will never quote idiots again after now
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by OhiOfIhima: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2018
uboma:
PMB is a tyrant. Always using the EFCC and the wsecurity agents to terrorize his political opponents.

Why aren't the EFCC investigating APC Governors?

Tyrant agreed... Those money withdrew, what was Wike done to the money and why was Wike said no one will appeared for answering.... Wike n River State govt are thieves.....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by bluecircle470: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
uboma:
PMB is a tyrant. Always using the EFCC and the wsecurity agents to terrorize his political opponents.

Were you blind when a formal governor and a sitting APC senator was jailed three months back?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by OhiOfIhima: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Redhot111:

According to you, if my aged mother votes against Buhari then she automatically becomes a thief ryt? And if Akpobio votes for Buhari the he us a Saint. Well I will never quote idiots again after now

But when Akpabio was in PDP he was saint according to you.... All the public holders are thieves. Let us stop defend their mischievous attitudes. They have no mercy for us..

1 Like

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2018
uboma:

I bet you are having a country of your dream, continue.
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Redhot111:

May God forgive you for bringing that blessed and wonderful Mama to Nairaland politics.

You are forgiven because you don't know what you are saying and you will never be be an idiot as you called yourself.
What manner of boy is this?!
Smh
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2018
chomchom1:

Only blind in spirit people will believe the efcc war. Oppositional probe that is what they know how to fight.. Still waiting for the day it Wil be Ameachi and OSHomo tongue

Same boring line. And if we remind her of APC ex governors who had been sentenced, she will change the question. It is always about Amaechi, Oshiomole and Fashola. Losers!
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by ocelot2006(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641612:
In one fell swoop and precisely on June 8, 2015, a total of 45 different cheques in the amount of N10 million each amounting to N450 million were issued and cashed over the counter in the name of one person. “The following day, that is June 9, 2015, 50 different cheques amounting to N500 million were issued in the name of another person and withdrawn over the counter of the same bank in Port Harcourt and we believe strongly that this money was laundered.” 

Thieves
Thieves
Thieves

Tell that to Amaechi, Tinubu, Maina, Bachir, and every other "holy looter".

#Hypocrisy
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Redhot111(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

But when Akpabio was in PDP he was saint according to you.... All the public holders are thieves. Let us stop defend their mischievous attitudes. They have no mercy for us..

I wasn't and isn't defending any one. But why would someone come up to say anyone who doesn't support and vote Buhari is a thief? I know I can never vote for Buhari no matter who his opponent is at the general poll. Yet I also know I'm not a thief. I'll rather u tell him to think before posting trash
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by MrWondah(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641612:
In one fell swoop and precisely on June 8, 2015, a total of 45 different cheques in the amount of N10 million each amounting to N450 million were issued and cashed over the counter in the name of one person. “The following day, that is June 9, 2015, 50 different cheques amounting to N500 million were issued in the name of another person and withdrawn over the counter of the same bank in Port Harcourt and we believe strongly that this money was laundered.” 

Thieves
Thieves
Thieves

I guess you forgot to read the paragraph that said there is a court injunction since 2007 against investigating the state govt
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2018
First it was Akwa ibom state and now rivers state. Funny I just pity this Magu when another government takes over.
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by seborrhic: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70642190:
The situation of our darling country will end in Praise.

Winks
Softwork wink cheesy
Don't u have a productive job?
You are almost in all political threads,24hrs posting mainly meaningless contributions.
You are getting embarrassing even if u are being paid per post.

1 Like

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2018
hydroking23:
And as we speak there are people who work for the Rivers state government who haven't been paid for over 3 years...
Rivers state nurses!!! Yet to be absorbed and paid
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by senatordave1(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2018
This huge amount of money is to either bribe delegates to vote tambuwal,to bribe rivers inec to cancel the suspended bye-poll and other political deals
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Olumeme: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2018
States can do whatever they like with their monies. They will not see yahaya Bello of Kogi state who is owing up to 3yrs salaries.
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2018
DonCorleons:
sharap there

don't u know that Tinubu is helping buhari to phite kwaruption, there by lagos state is not corrupt........................

As for ogun and other Apc states,, they are saints

zombies logic
hehehe
ur sense of humor is impeccable ����
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by SexTin(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2018
EFCC They Mad Ni, When Goodluck Was In Government, They Were All Silent Chasing Pusay Around, #EFshit. angry
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by GOFRONT(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2018
And u expect me to mourn any Nigerian politician when they passed out?? grin grin
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by maztaray: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641619:
EFCC, has commenced probe into the over-the-counter withdrawal of N117 billion by Rivers State Government House in the last three years.

There was a country!
do you even reason at all before you spew out trash? Tell me who in buharis cabinet that got a clean slate? Probably tinubu,ameachi,oshiomole or adeosun the nysc certificate forger!! Don't let sentiments blind you and speak the truth at all times!! Is glaring that Nigerians are not happy a are suffering yet u all try to overlook that because of tribal or religious affiliation!! I guess buharis reign have bettered ur life? They keep Sharing billions amongst them selfs as can't even give civil servants a decent salary!! Make God forgive you
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by maztaray: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2018
sorry wasn't for you
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by maztaray: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641612]In one fell swoop and precisely on June 8, 2015, a total of 45 different cheques in the amount of N10 million each amounting to N450 million were issued and cashed over the counter in the name of one person. “The following day, that is June 9, 2015, 50 different cheques amounting to N500 million were issued in the name of another person and withdrawn over the counter of the same bank in Port Harcourt and we believe strongly that this money was laundered.” 

Thieves
Thieves
Thieves[/quote][quote author=
:

There was a country!
do you even reason at all before you spew out trash? Tell me who in buharis cabinet that got a clean slate? Probably tinubu,ameachi,oshiomole or adeosun the nysc certificate forger!! Don't let sentiments blind you and speak the truth at all times!! Is glaring that Nigerians are not happy a are suffering yet u all try to overlook that because of tribal or religious affiliation!! I guess buharis reign have bettered ur life? They keep Sharing billions amongst them selfs as can't even give civil servants a decent salary!! Make God forgive you
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2018
hydroking23:
And as we speak there are people who work for the Rivers state government who haven't been paid for over 3 years...
You people and propaganda. When next you want to type any of your hearsay comment on a public forum, back that up with proof. My mum works with the State Government, and I can boldly state that she receives her salary when due. Having said that, what's EFCC's business with Rivers State? It's our money, let Wike spend it as deemed fit. I'm so angry that Oil generating States are the ones funding the FG and a Northerner whose state is a desert would seat on our oil revenue. God punish una!
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by khalazi: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641612:

Thieves
Thieves
Thieves
Even with all the protein in ur bbq you still can't reason. If the EFCC has evidence let them go to court and stop online ranting...
If you wan support baba, support am meaningfully. You jus de embarass the Old man
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by deafeyez: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
hydroking23:

And who are those people. Rivers state is not owing .
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by windwayltd: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
THEY KNOW THAT THERE STEALING TIME IS OVER. AND PEOPLE ARE SURE THAT THE PUPBLIC FUNDS ARE BEEN USED TO KILL THEM. RIVER STATE GOV MUST ANSWER EFCC. WIKE IS JUST BUYING TIME.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by windwayltd: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
THEY KNOW THAT THERE STEALING TIME IS OVER. AND PEOPLE ARE SURE THAT THE PUBLIC FUNDS ARE BEEN USED TO KILL THEM. RIVER STATE GOV MUST ANSWER EFCC. WIKE IS JUST BUYING TIME. PDP WANT TO EVEN SHARE THE UNBORN BABIES IN THERE WIVES WOMB.

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by DerrickzB: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
hydroking23:

So u have sense.. Are u sure u r mentally healthy??.. Just ponder on what u have just said here.. Smh.. I wonder where ur lots come from.
Re: EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation by contigiency(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Hedonini:
I don't get it, when will Buhari's EFCC investigate the monumental fraud that has been going on in Lagos state? What about Ogun State and other APC states? Must it always be ONLY PDP states? First Benue, then Akwa Ibom, and now Rivers?

These block headed idiots should get out of the way. We're not impressed with their one sided fuckery.

Because that is where looters are nurtured, pampered, trained and unleashed out to feast on the common treasury. have you ever seen anybody going to churches and mosques to look for agbero and touts instead of motor parks? Even though churches and mosques might have them in small numbers but the likeliest place to have them without much hassles are different motor parks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Analysis Of Governor Umahi's First Term In Office By Wisdom Nwedene (Photos) / APC Situation Room: Tinubu Takes Early Lead In Presidential Race / Hike In Electricity Tariff Insensitive, Inhuman – Reps Minority Caucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.