Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC (19575 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Says No Automatic Ticket For Obaseki / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment: Oshiomhole Dangles Automatic Ticket- Independe (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by tempest01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
If the APC fields a de-tribalized, younger, smarter, and technically inclined candidate for 2019 presidential elections, i'll officially turn APC.
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
mtcheeeeeew, who is fooling who? as if they have another messaih.
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by OmoOshodi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
If APC should field another human being apart from Buhari in 2019.... They will have my vote
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by Uguruzik(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
WHY NOT GIVE HIM AUTOMATIC TICKET SINCE YOU ALL SO DUMB ENOUGH TO BE FOLLOWING A LIFELESS ENTITY LIKE BUHARI.
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by keneck1: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
klax:
That is apc headache I give no damn because I can no longer trust apc for anything apc are so satanic, very demonic and lies a lot. I belief God specifically laid a curse on all apc to live a liar life. One of my business friend who is apc member suddenly start lying in everything since he joined apc to the extend his family has to do a general family meeting to ascertain if he is under an attack or under a spell. It was so horrible to the point he lies to his wife, his kids, his mum, his siblings and to his staffs. If he says good morning pls check your watch.

I never understand where or who brought this apc idea the person must be a second in command to Lucifer if mot Lucifer himself it's so shameful see grown up men, fathers and grandfathers lying every minute of their lives.
Nna you are really frustrated chai
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by GetCofOProperty: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
budusky05:

No, he will lose it to fayose, or secondus. The way media and bloggers fab stories this days.
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by Modarun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
its a shame these guys think we are fools. Hehehe BMC guys we nor the ticket is for him. all these noise is mere formality.
Re: 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC by Chrisenwa: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
They suppose allow Osinbajo to be their flag bearer wink

Four Things Buhari Did In Dubai / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, And Two Others / Six Months On, Tinubu’s Net Worth Unknown, CSOS Kick