Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse (3730 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2018
True Life Story: My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

A Free Loan Without Collateral Changed My Life For Good! Yes. You Can Learn From My story. The search for loan without collateral in Nigeria is on the rise. This is obvious if you consider the economy situation in the country.

Its widely believe that you cant get loan without collateral in Nigeria.

Some people also believe that you can only get loan without collateral in Lagos alone.

Some believe you have to be a salary earner to get easy loan without collateral.

All These opinions are absolutely correct. You can surely get loan without collateral in Lagos and all over Nigeria. That is why i have to shear my my personal experience with you today.

I have receive several mails, SMS and Whatsapp messages asking similar questions. What are the questions?

How do i get loan without collateral in Nigeria?
How to get loan without collateral in Lagos?
I am in Abuja, how to get loan in Abuja?
Can i get fast loan in Nigeria?
How to get loan without collateral and interest rates?
and so many related questions.

Let me assure you that no matter where you are in Nigeria, either you are a salary earner or self employed or a business owner or even a student, there are so many opportunities around that you dont know and may never know unless you find out.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by marztar(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2018
After reading all these epistle you are still saying I should click a link to read more.... Thank you.. I am OK.

4 Likes

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2018
marztar:
After reading all these epistle you are still saying I should click a link to read more.... Thank you.. I am OK.
It is a choice, if the topic is of interest to you, you will read.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by MyOwnOpinion(f): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2018
marztar:
Hshahahahhaaa... my dear, were you expecting anything better.

2 Likes

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Scam!
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Bruno3000:
Scam!
for fact that you are a scammer didn't make everyone you hear about a scammer... take notes
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Muritala2015:
for fact that you are a scammer didn't make everyone you hear about a scammer... take notes
oga muri na u be d scammer. Show us d proof dat u accessed #10m collateral-free loan or JSTFU!
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bruno3000:
oga muri na u be d scammer. Show us d proof dat u accessed #10m collateral-free loan or JSTFU!

Oh... that's your headache...N10,000,000 is a lot of money to you right? It's called poverty mentality. Unless you change that your Yahoo boy mentality you can't grow beyond where you are.

Drop those negative energies attached you so that you can move faster....

It's not everyone that will be like you....

Proof your education by reading the article and all your Yahoo plus mentality will change.

Google my name Muritala Osuolale Bello and your live Will be better
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Muritala2015:

Oh... that's your headache...N10,000,000 is a lot of money to you right? It's called poverty mentality. Unless you change that your Yahoo boy mentality you can't grow beyond where you are.

Drop those negative energies attached you so that you can move faster....

It's not everyone that will be like you....

Proof your education by reading the article and all your Yahoo plus mentality will change.

Google my name Muritala Osuolale Bello and your live Will be better
oga calm down. Just show us d proof here on nairaland. Must we read ur article? And for ur info am no scammer nor a yahoo boy like u. I earn ma money legit.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by stanvesco(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2018
marztar:

Ride on sir

We r listening
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bruno3000:
oga calm down. Just show us d proof here on nairaland. Must we read ur article? And for ur info am no scammer nor a yahoo boy like u. I earn ma money legit.

If you can't read, why can't you go ahead to continue to scam people with job offers even when you are jobless and advertising properties when you can't even pay a rent.

I have done background check about you I realized that you are one of those failed Yahoo boys.

You tried Yahoo plus, you also failed.

Instead of you to find a good thing to do , you scouting for internet looking for people to scam.

If you are educated enough, a simple Google Will Tell you who am I.

Let us Know what you do for aliving and where your office is
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Muritala2015:

If you can't read, why can't you go ahead to continue to scam people with job offers even when you are jobless and advertising properties when you can't even pay a rent.

I have done background check about you I realized that you are one of those failed Yahoo boys.

You tried Yahoo plus, you also failed.

Instead of you to find a good thing to do , you scouting for internet looking for people to scam.

If you are educated enough, a simple Google Will Tell you who am I.

Let us Know what you do for aliving and where your office is
hahaha... I‘ve got me a stalker o. See painment. I dont need to google dat yahoo yahoo name.
Advertising a property now signifies one‘s inability to pay rent! haha.. how lame and stupd of u.
I know yahoo yahoo is now your trade mark; but how daft of u to think everyone is into it!
NAIRALANDERS AVOID THIS SCAMMER LIKE A PLAGUE O!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Bruno3000:
hahaha... I‘ve got me a stalker o. See painment. I dont need to google dat yahoo yahoo name.
Advertising a property now signifies one‘s inability to pay rent! haha.. how lame and stupd of u.
I know yahoo yahoo is now your trade mark; but how daft of u to think everyone is into it!
NAIRALANDERS AVOID THIS SCAMMER LIKE A PLAGUE O!!!

If you have any means of livelihood mention it here.

Tell us your office address....

Show us your website

What is your company name

Show us your CAC certificate

I have done backgrounds check about , what I found out is pathetic...

If your live revolves around fraud and cultism, how long can you do these?

You are using fake identity up and down...

How come you can't use your picture here on Nairaland?

How come you can't Link you social media handle with this your fake account?

Tell people your real name and social media handles if you are not a YAHOO PLUS GUY...

You are a bloody scammer, you are a cultist and you are also Seria blackmailer...

Don't let me say all what I know about you yet...

Your various Police cases are all at my disposal include how you bribed your way out of rape case......

Bloody rapist, I will expose you and let the whole world knows who you are....

Anyone who read my article knows what I do for a living....

You have a life of criminals.... You are been to police cell several times even as secondary school student.....

I promise to get you track down by the EFCC.... You need to learn some lessons of your life ...

Just watch out.... if you like hide your IP from today till next 100 years, you will end up in EFCC net soon....
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by brightview2017: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2018
This muritala2015 must be avoided. He sounds very aggressive and pained. A clear conscience would not get so worked up by a mere dissenting voice. But here he is crafting webs of insults. This is a huge red flag.

1 Like

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2018
@op once again; proof those allegations levelled against me or remain cursed for life!.

EMPTY BARRELS MAKE D LOUDEST NOISE.

DEAR NAIRALANDERS NO SANE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ISSUES OUT A LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL OR ANY FORM OF ASSURANCE OF A PAYBACK. NOT EVEN THE WORLD BANK. These gys think we are all dumb... Haha

Economists like us na sense dey rush us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by MJBOLT: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2018
O boy,the thing shock me o,FREE LOAN I have never heard of it before,to even think it's #10,000,000 is even more shocking

Bruno3000:
@op once again; proof those allegations levelled against me or remain cursed for life!.

DEAR NAIRALANDERS NO SANE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ISSUES OUT A LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL OR ANY FORM OF ASSURANCE OF A PAYBACK. NOT EVEN THE WORLD BANK. These gys think we are all dumb... Haha

1 Like

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
O boy,the thing shock me o,FREE LOAN I have never heard of it before,to even think it's #10,000,000 is even more shocking

no mind the guyman jare... The husle is real. Lol.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2018
brightview2017:
This muritala2015 must be avoided. He sounds very aggressive and pained. A clear conscience would not get so worked up by a mere dissenting voice. But here he is crafting webs of insults. This is a huge red flag.

You called allegations of such as dissenting voice? I guess you are working together with him.... How come you have nothing to say against him. I guess he runs this brightview2017 too .....
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Bruno3000:

Hmmmm..... I guess you are surprise how I got your data......

You are asking for proof right? I dare you to publish your original social media accounts....

You are using fake identity here..... State your social media accounts and I will proof and people Will be able to trace you.

Tell us your company website and your office address...
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 12:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Bruno3000:

That's why you are where you are.... Your thinking is all about how to scam people. You can't see opportunities around you.

You can't even read an article.

You don't have any means of livelihood....no office, no job,. No website... fake life and all what you do is to hang around internet and look for evils to do.

I won't curse you like you do but your handworks will do......

Go and learn a trade or acquire skills and start making legitimate money.... Stop your Yahoo plus lifestyle....

Watch out for my comments on all your posts.... I will expose you to the whole world.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Bruno3000(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mr loan provider how old are you sef? Ok u collected ur #10m loan without collateral. We don agree. Are u now happy?
Na wa o... And i hope u can provide “the loan“ to over 2 million nairalanders. lol!
And whats ur own with my profile sef...EFCC THIS EFCC THAT. This is getting stale and boring. Am i competing with u in ur hussle ni? See me see wahala o.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bruno3000:
Mr loan provider how old are you sef? Ok u collected ur #10m loan without collateral. We don agree. Are u now happy?
Na wa o... And i hope u can provide “the loan“ to over 2 million nairalanders. lol!
And whats ur own with my profile sef...EFCC THIS EFCC THAT. This is getting stale and boring. Am i competing with u in ur hussle ni? See me see wahala o.

Firstly, there is no where in my post where's I told you I want to give people loan but because your Yahoo Yahoo brain is too dirty that you can't even read.

Back too my own profile mention my real name . I included my pictures and websites.

My post link to my website with magazine,blog and free digital products download of over 100 products that benefits people. Visit www.muritala.com if you can read.

Unfortunately, you that is accussing me is using fake accounts on Nairaland to scam people.

You claim to sell lands and offer jobs when you don't even have apartment and you are jobless.
You also dropped out of school.

You have no business and you are hiding your identity.

You curse yourself and you insult at Will because you think you can hide.

I have dogged out information about...

I challenge you to share your social media handles and state your address...

You SAARS will visit you soon... I am still investigating further. Just watch out.....

You can't hide from me....

Respond to my comments on your posts where you are trying to Sam people to buy land when you don't even understand land documents....

Share you social media handles here if you are not an armed robber.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by ekehopp: 4:52am On Dec 28, 2018
zdfg
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by kcy(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2018
I no get money to buy book, so show me d way to get load
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Muritala2015(m): 4:14am On May 26, 2019
32 Ways TO Make Money Online

If you are looking for sustainable ways to make money online or you are looking for scalable online money making businesses, you can start and make good money from; you need to read my article, 32 Ways To Make Money online.

There are more sustainable ways to make money online. These are business you don’t need to give anybody money to invest for you. Create it now and continue to enjoy for life.

Read the complete article-32 Ways To Make Money online, with detail explanation of what each one of them entails here:[url]https://www.muritala.com/32-ways-to-make-money-online/
[/url]
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by GradesGate: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Are you in need of a soft loan to the tune of N2,000,000 for up to six months?

Who can apply?
Salary Earners and Registered Business Owners

Call us on 08097111171(8am-5pm...Monday - Friday)
whatsapp:08097111171(24hours) email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
N.B: This loan is only for people who live in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by wholachy: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

Wholachy Pay[b][/b] gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Call or Watsapp Wholachy Pay on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: wholachygroup@gmail.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by wholachy: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Are you a salary earner?
Do you reside in Lagos?
If the answers to these questions is yes, then here's good news for you!!!

WholachyPay gives loans of up to N300,000 to salary earners without collateral nor guarantors.

No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by Toktee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Muritala2015:
It is a choice, if the topic is of interest to you, you will read.
Abeg oga you are too rigid jare.
Re: How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse by GradesGate: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N2,000,000.

Who can apply : Salary Earners

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for Lagos,Ibadan residents for now.

(1) (Reply)

Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here / How Afrigold Works And Earn From It / Nigeria 2012 Budget Highlights: How Government Plans To Spend Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.