Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

For Safety Install Tracker In Your Car Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Safety Install Tracker In Your Car Today (192 Views)

Sidewalk Repair Manhattan: Why It's Important For Safety And Property Value? / Lecturers Scamper For Safety As Car Burns During ASUU Congress / World's Only Known White Giraffe Fitted With Tracker To Deter Poachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Safety Install Tracker In Your Car Today by Youngkingz(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
For those who are scared when going out or when they park there car in a location they are not comfortable with, because of insecurity matter facing this country. I bring u good tidings worry no more : contact me today let discuss about that your car, jeep, and what so ever product the car might be. I do installation of tracker where u can use your phone to control the vehicle of yours, by OFF and ON whether the car is park or on motion, u can still use your phone to known where the location of your car.
U see my dear it sound interesting right!!!! So contact me today with this number +2348103717718 u can still whatsapp me with same number. I reside in Benin, but don't be afraid where ever your car is I can come and install the tracker for u. Waiting to see your response God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

New Week things! / 8 Sep Tripura TET Answer Key 2018 Solved Paper / Study Year Begins At Ukhta State Uni With A New Batch Of West African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.