Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) (46324 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
And the two baby mamas were present too
Aren't they just ashamed of themselves
Sharon's husband made a honest woman outta her
They're there to celebrate mediocrity I'm sure.
Okay bye.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by amazon14: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
loverboys:
But y choima no attend...na d baby mamas kon de der....

Because Chioma is not a desperado, unlike some people
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by kennypoju04: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cool....

Money fall on me

Check my soggy below
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

because they had the money to do so, like you dont wish too,hyprocrite!

That's too unreasonably harsh, you know! An apology perhaps?
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by thaoriginator: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOFRONT:

This Atalanta wey sabi cut pesin ticket......
Atlanta. Atalanta is in Belgium.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by thaoriginator: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Okay bye.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by omamush(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Okay bye.

u just said my mind.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by drsmiley: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
enjoy your days dere.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
omamush:

u just said my mind.
Seriously!
I would hide my head in shame eh!
His sister is 'wife material' and they are mere objects of self gratification.....
Sad
Where has shame gone to

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by pathogen: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
daddy what happen nah?? grin grin
iss ask she ask ooo
CANDYDADDY:

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Okay bye.

what do you mean by "made a honest woman outta her"

I never knew women also share misogynistic views and tendencies too.
She got married to a partner and soul mate, simple

Her status does not elevate in anyway just because she got married
There is more to life than that.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ugosample:

what do you mean by "made a honest woman outta her"

I never knew women also share misogynistic views and tendencies too.
She got married to a partner and soul mate, simple

Her status does not elevate in anyway just because she got married
There is more to life than that.
Your opinion, my opinion.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Your opinion, my opinion.
dasall cool
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by josessybj: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Because everything is cheap in Atlanta
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Tattooboy: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This Dele Momodu niece no get small shame. na attache she wan do for her life?
She might be a friend to the pregnant lady na.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ugosample:

dasall cool
Good boy tongue
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by pussygotlips: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

I spit/shit on you dirty animal
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This Dele Momodu niece no get small shame. na attache she wan do for her life?
you need to know how much is credited into her account monthly just because of IMADE.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
this girl should stop forcing her useless self on that ritualistic turtle ninja Davido... chioma don donate his brain donate to their mami water kingdom...
you can't trap a man with pregnancy
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Ritty28: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Omobarca: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
Atalanta is a clubside in Italy.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Omobarca:
Atalanta is a clubside in Italy.
Yeah, my bad. I meant to say Italy. I mistook them for Anderlecht.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
miqos02:
you need to know how much is credited into her account monthly just because of IMADE.
You Can check our signature below
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Greenback: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
Yeah, my bad. I meant to say Italy. I mistook them for Anderlecht.

As certificateless as the dullard in aso rock.

Illiterate.

If na ipob matter now,you know AB to Z.

Lzaa immhotep

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by baby124: 4:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Okay bye.
What do you mean? Are their children not cousins to the baby on the way? Chioma is not relevant here and in case you don’t know, those women are more than babymama’s to Davido culturally.Their kids will be recognized before Chioma and her kids because they entered the family before them. Why do you think Davido is always shouting Imade? You think Chioma can usurp her position as his first child? You and Chioma are delusional. The older sister is making a clear statement for you and you don’t see it. Don’t insult the mother’s of those kids. Their kids are Davido’s children and have every right to be part of their family celebration. For now, Chioma is nobody in that family.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Greenback: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2018
thaoriginator:

No,it is in Ogbomosho.
Illiterate.

If if is about ipob and kanu nah,you will know A to Z

Ishogbo night garri school dropout
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
baby124:

What do you mean? Are their children not cousins to the baby on the way? Chioma is not relevant here and in case you don’t know, those women are more than babymama’s to Davido culturally.Their kids will be recognized before Chioma and her kids because they entered the family before them. Why do you think Davido is always shouting Imade? You think Chioma can usurp her position as his first child? You and Chioma are delusional. The older sister is making a clear statement for you and you don’t see it. Don’t insult the mother’s of those kids. Their kids are Davido’s children and have every right to be part of their family celebration. For now, Chioma is nobody in that family.
Damn!
You had to type that long epistle to make a point?
You got energy!!!

I don't.
Your opinion, my opinion. Bye Felicia kiss
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Greenback:

No,it is in Ogbomosho.
Illiterate.

If if is about ipob and kanu nah,you will know A to Z

Ishogbo night garri school dropout
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom
shockedshockedshocked

Na who open your cage and forgot to lock it?

I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Wizkid Advises Against Voting Someone Because A Paid Celebrity Endorsed Them