Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Avoid Destructive Criticism, Pray For The Governor And Support Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Destructive Criticism, Pray For The Governor And Support Him (266 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters / Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Destructive Criticism, Pray For The Governor And Support Him by AbiaOnline(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2018
AVOID DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, PRAY FOR THE GOVERNOR AND SUPPORT HIM
- Venerable Ibeabuchi tells Abians

#AbiaOnline

An interdenominational Church service has been held in commemorations of the 27th anniversary of the creation Abia State.

In his speech, at St. Anglican Cathedral, Eket Street, Umuahia, the Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu thanked God for his mercies to the State so far. According to him, the State has succeeded in driving away idolatry in the State and assured the Anglican Church that he would ensure the Trinity College road in Umuahia is completed.

Earlier, in a sermon, Venerable Geoffrey Ibeabuchi called on all Abia people to contribute to the success and development of Abia State urging the leaders to lead by example. He encouraged the Abia citizenry to pray for the Governor and avoid destructive criticism but support the Governor to succeed in office.

He spoke on the topic "I know the plans I have for you" and said the Lord has good plans for Abia, maintaining that if the plans must be fulfilled, Abia must move ahead, there is need to forsake sin and trust God.

Re: Avoid Destructive Criticism, Pray For The Governor And Support Him by orisa37: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
God will destroy the ways of Foolish, Silly and Ignorant Governors and Presidents, past and present, wherever in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Comment: A Vegetative Person Can’t Perform Well As Nigeria’s President / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Has Submitted Details Of Adjusted N143bn 2019 Election Budget / FG Approves N2 Billion For Establishment Of Nigerian Army University In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.