Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai (1399 Views)

Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai by Vicdayz(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2018
@gistvic.com

Uche Jombo who is currently on a trip to Dubai, has decided to show her fans how sweet and well the trip is going .

She also shared some pictures with some other female celebrities who are on this trip with her.

See her post: "#dubaigirlstrip @visitdubai.af@seawingsdubai with these beautiful girls "

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/uche-jombo-breaks-internet-with.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai by Vicdayz(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai by itspzpics(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2018
wink happy girl
Re: Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai by Waakanda: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Flexing time cheesy

Uche: Dear, I'll like to visit Dubai.
XXXX: Great... go along with some of your friends. All expenses on me.
Uche: Mmuah tongue... thanks suggy dadda

#NaJokeO grin
Re: Uche Jombo Breaks The Internet With Beautiful Photos Of Trip In Dubai by loverboys: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Waakanda post=70646448]Flexing time cheesy

Uche: Dear, I'll like to visit Dubai.
XXXX: Great... go along with some of your friends. All expenses on me.
Uche: Mmuah tongue... thanks suggy dadda

#NaJokeO ;
Laughable

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Bag Oscars Award (pics) / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even She Refuses ( 20+ Only) / Ebuka And His Pretty Wife Cynthia Celebrates 3years Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.