Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina (49602 Views)

MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by StarUp: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let me google if Buhari once lived close to those boys mother wink

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by joeyswift(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sai barber.till infinity
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by excomarow(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:
Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018------------

Scrap

Sai Baba 2019 either you like it or not cheesy

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Akabuking: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
the hustle is real. igbo no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by OlaAshawo: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Davidooooo: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
An igbo man who wants favour from buhari, and he is ready to lick his ass, if he is a yoruba man now ,they will start shouting Afonja, idiot igbos
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by blackaxe78: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
oviejnr:
Buhari will never go unpunished

Wailer
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by omooba969(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
OlaAshawo:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

useless old hag nonentity bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Why are you so angry?
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by OlaAshawo: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
omooba969:

Why are you so angry?
because Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by gafmod: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:
Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
[quote auth
OlaAshawo:
[/quote]or=condomuser post=70656460]Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018-----------

You must be high on burukutu........anyways you remain irrelevant .
God bless my president,
God bless Nigeria,
PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Ahmeduana(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
HOW IN HELL DID THIS NUISANCE RESEMBLE BUBU?
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by famosh: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
cosmatika:
So this Anambra boys have converted to Islam cos of d Dullard undecided
They're the smartest of you lot! They won't let stvpid hate & idiocy stop them from achieving what they want to! He's making a lot of money through Buhari as so will it continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Zinny25(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
See this igbo boys... Una think say buhari is happy with u pple, did u notice the look on his face, just be smiling like hare abi rabbit sef
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by nnokwa042(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Raymysterio:
That moment you realised that this boy is actually from Anambra state...
but he still hate them inside his mind but he wont show it
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by CrystalMax: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
See them...They look like produce of Buhari's away match. cool
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by encryptjay(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Omo, guys for this thread blood dey hot.
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Printerscanner: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:
Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

This guy go get hypertension over Buhari issue ooo
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by ilevic(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC's achievement.
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by semyman: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
oviejnr:
But before then you need to gerat ta here

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by semyman: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
May Almighty God continue to bless Buhari and disappoint his enemies till 2023 if they are not perished from hate before then.

If not for Buhari, Nigeria was planned to have ceased to exist. God pass una ancestors, and you you haters of Buhari take this

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Waffarianman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
oviejnr:

Ovie U No Go Kill Person. Na God Go Punish D Idiot
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by hybraheeem002(m): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2018
grin shocked Naijeriyans I hail thee [quote author=Fukafuka post=70656561][/quote]
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by Awaja(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Must they squize there face the way the did to look like him?
Am still surfing the internet looking for who really look like bugari.
Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by magzey: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2018
condomuser:
Buhari must go !!!

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

KEEP WAILING IS YOUR BIRTH RIGHT. angry angry grin grin

Re: Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina by omoiyalayi(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Some NGOs are very funny how can u claim to be alleviating poverty & empowering with food in a disposable take away pack ? grin

Though the gesture is appreciated but saying you are empowering them or alleviating poverty with food stuff is not enough

Even government both federal and state with all the resources @ their disposal haven't been able to successfully done that

Like I have said it's a good gesture and must be appreciated because some of those people doesn't know where the next meal will come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.