Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Technical Bootcamp On Renewable Energy For Senior Secondary School Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Technical Bootcamp On Renewable Energy For Senior Secondary School Students (212 Views)

Tambuwal Seeks More Collaboration With FG, UDU On Renewable Energy / 200 Edo Youth Received Training On Renewable Energy From Niger Delta Foundation / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Bootcamp On Renewable Energy For Senior Secondary School Students by kellyboo: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Good day all!
Nigeria is a blessed country and lover of education. We have professors in various fields with little or no impact in our society.
I and my team are setting up a workshop/bootcamp to equip senior secondary school students with handing skills in the power sector. To help them bridge the gap between the classroom and real life application of most theories they have encounter in their chemistry and physics.
Its going to be first of its kind in this country.
Its going to be a classroom session and practical session where students are still going to compete among themselves and get awesome award and prizes to motivate them.

Let's transform our knowledge into solving societal problem.

Please I need your various comments and suggestions on this thanks.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Sends High Powered Delegation Of A DIG To Apologize To Edwin Clark / Thursday 6th September 2018 Daily Devotional / The Hypoglycemic Effect Through Using Allowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.