Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Stop Pimple With Vegan Diet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Pimple With Vegan Diet (350 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of A Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide / Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England / I Used Sperm For Pimple Treatment And It Worked – Angela Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Pimple With Vegan Diet by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
How to stop pimple with vegan diet

You probably have used all sort of medications; creams, lotions, antibiotics, and pills but none could stop the acne, then it’s time you try the ultimate option which is going on vegan diet.

In this article am going to elaborate on the foods you eat that cause acne, what a vegan diet is, how to gradually switch your diet totally to a vegan diet and foods you should eat as a vegan.
All this will help put your through on how to get rid of acne with a vegan diet

The type of diet you go on determines the rate at which acne appear abruptly on your skin.
Foods with lots of saturated fats is a leading factor to acne.

Foods you eat that can cause acne are-

Fast foods-

Fast foods contain refined carbs, and saturated fats that disrupt hormone levels and cause inflammation, which eventually leads to breakouts or acne.
Fast foods that that cause this breakout are burgers, pizzas, potato chips, or hot dogs, ice cream etc.

Dairy

Dairy is highly insulinogenic which means that the body produces quite a bit of insulin when you consume milk.

Insulinogenic in milk cause high blood sugar levels and damage cells in the body system.

Another issue with diary is that it is a hormone-dense delivery system. Hormonal issues in have been linked with acne problems for many years.

Pizza-

Pizza is high in carbs, topped with dairy, and devoid of nutrients.Pizza is unsurprisingly also one of the worst acne-causing foods for your skin.

Soda-

Besides being loaded with fructose (which has its own unique set of problems), soda is entirely devoid of any nutrients.

Fructose is sugar and soda is loaded lots of it. This sugar causes a huge insulin spike, and then a subsequent crash, which is part of why you’re actually get more hungry after consuming a soda.

Non-Organic Meat:Steak, poultry, and Pork-

Animals that have been treated with growth hormones(antibiotics) are not good sources of healthy meat.They cause imbalances in hormones and generate bacteria in the body and this leads to acne breakouts.

So these foods above are totally avoided in the vegan diet and are a leading cause of acne.

Now let’s talk about vegan diet and how to get rid of acne with a vegan diet

What is a vegan diet

A vegan diet is the consumption of plant-based foods and cutting out animal products and also there by-products.

Vegan diet atimes is been confused with the vegetarian diet

A vegetarian diet is the consumption of plant-based foods and cutting out animal product but can have the by-products of these animal products such as eggs from chicken, milk from cow etc.

How is it possible to get rid of acne with a vegan diet??

Fatty and oily kind of foods are pretty high in calories which are the leading cause of acne and taking a good look at vegan diet, it is very low in fats and calories which is a good reason why people on vegan diet have a low risk of acne and have a glowing skin.

How to totally switch my diet to a vegan diet

As a non-vegan, you probably might find it difficult to totally switch your diet to a vegan diet but you can start gradually by cutting out the foods listed above from your diet, then gradually you turn a full-fledged vegan, you can’t turn a vegan overnight. It’s a gradual maneuver.

http://www.dietfitelt.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-with-a-vegan-diet/

To get rid of acne with a vegan diet, here are foods you should eat.

Click the link above to know

Re: How To Stop Pimple With Vegan Diet by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Child Obesity And Help Your Child Stay Healthy / I Avoided Sex For Years Beacuse I Was Ashamed Of My Size Until I Tried This..... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.