Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 (27974 Views)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by princeemmma(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
So it’s known that the actress is a teenager but of what teenage age is she?! Recall that some months back, she was trolled over a randy photo she shared on her Instagram page where fans called her out saying she’s too young to share such photo and it was said then that she was 16 now.

Now that today is her birthday, it’s alleged that she’s 16 again and this has had us confused cause on her Wiki page, she’s 17!

But clearing a little bit of our doubt is Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, who in celebration of the teenager took to her IG page and wrote:

I remember the first time I carried this Big Baby of mine….Mum is what she calls Me and Yes,She is my Child…..
Happy 16th Birthday Princess …..You are so sweet,Respectful and Hard working….Aunty Rita, you did a great job here…LLNP…..party loading

The teenage actress then replied her without correction only gratitude, writing,

Awww thanks mummy… I have always admired you and still looking up to u. U are a rare gem. I love you

http://ibileloaded.club/2018/08/27/mercy-johnson-fires-regina-daniel-mercy-johnson-says-regina-daniel-is-not-17-reginal-fires-back/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Let's wait till next year so we can catch her red handed.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Ekez(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Our one and only teen adult, You no dey pass 17 since 3years ago

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Fierce11: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
I wonder why people keep stressing 'bout this child's age.. if she say she's 16, leave her be.. if she wakes up and makes it 17, na still her yawa... As for me, i no care.. I just hope she get pregnant now because i no wan hear say menopause catch 'teenager'.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by victorian(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Mercy sef!

What's her own with Regina's age? She should just focus on her marriage and leave single girls alone.
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by oatzeal(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
wrong title

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by columbus007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
thunder fire all of una there, whats the meaning of this all the time shes 16?so we should fry what?
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by mytime24(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mayb her own calender is different frm others angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Auladimeji(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
All of you are mannerless including those posters above me

Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by rOsy247(f): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Misleading title. How did she fire Regina Daniels now
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by oyoyoyo: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
okay na
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Deckline(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
rOsy247:
Misleading title. How did she fire Regina Daniels now
The OP is dumb!
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
I can't believe some people felt this girl is above 16 she was my junior in sec sch she use to be so small that year
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by Paulfroshman: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 by youngderek1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
Our one and only teen adult,
You no dey pass 17 since 3years ago
i sha dey wonder too grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Nominated For MOBO Award For “Best International Act” / Majid Michel Ministering In ZOE Church Recently (Photos) / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.