Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Information Marketing As A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketing As A Business (273 Views)

How I Started My Information Marketing With Just N600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing As A Business by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Information Marketing: as it sounds(info marketing), the selling of information products and services online which can be packaged in the form of eBooks, videos, software’s audios and any other informational products that could help solve problem.

Tools Needed
=>A Domain name and web-hosting(for your website, an online shop).
=>An Open office software(or any text editing software that can be used for creating eBook).
=>A Squeeze Page (For building list of interested buyers and audience).
=>An e cover software(for creating e covers for your products).
=>A sales-page(where you describe the important and unique value of the products for easy understanding).

F A Q
1.Which(kind of) information product do i sell?.

ANS: You can look or make a research for any particular problem you know people have that you can solve, then prepare the solution in form of either eBook, video, audio or software then go to those places those who have such problems hang out and sell to them. e.g; if you know about how to reduce weight and you know where those people who need the “tips on how to reduce weights” hang around, then package the tips in any form of information and sell to them.

2.How do i create the information?.

ANS: all you have to do is to write down the solution to the problem in your word-pad and convert it to PDF or record it inform of video or audios.

3.How do i get people to buy the Information?.

ANS: after you are done preparing and have the solution products to sell, go to communities sites and groups(Facebook, Google+. linked in, 2go, forums) that are similar to the topic of the products and promote(share few description of) your product with a link back to your sales-page.

=>You can also advertise and buy some targeted buyers and interested consumers on Facebook and other online classified site.

=>You can as well guest-post, comment and join bloggers communities related to your product field.(health, technology, wealth etc).

4.How do i deliver the products to buyers?.

ANS: via mail, after the confirmation of payment is done, ask them to give you their valid mail address and then send the product to them via mail or you can upload the product to any online file storage sites like file-genie, Drop box and then send them the product file link for them to download.

What are sales pages: a sales-page is a static page(one page website) that talks about your products, it uses, benefits, advantages the prices and how your customers will pay for the products.

Contents of a sales-page
=>Your products description, details, it uses and its functions.
=>Contents of your products(eBooks, videos, audios) etc.
=>A little secret about yourself(about you).
=>The price of the product.
=>Your payment details(Bank name, account number).
=>Your contact details.

Resources and tools you can use to create a sales page.
=>A Blogger platform.
=>WordPress.
=>Dreamweaver etc.

Other ways to receive payments from customers for your products.
=>You can ask them to pay the product amount into your bank account(your payment details at your sales-page).

=>After payment, ask them to send you few details about their payment information so that you can be able to verify the payment if it’s true such as the name of depositor, amount paid and date of payment.

=>Once you’ve confirmed their payment info, then you can request for the email or phone number so that you can send the product to them.

Please Take note of this; Building a List of Interested Buyers and Audience is One of The Trusted and Guaranteed way of making fast cash in this Kinda Business, So if By anyway you don’t know how to start building your list, Do not Panic, I’m not here to Condemn you, But my sharing this info with you is to help you, so feel free to comment below and i will do as i say .

Also, bear this in your mind; This content is Not a Try Your Luck and See because anything that has to do with try your luck has no backup and proof, but what i publish here is DO IT and SEE the outcome.
For in all labor, there’s a profit but mere talking with no Action leads only to poverty. So whatever you believe about yourself and God, keep between you and God, Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself for what he approves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Training Schedule For The Month Of September / Spirits/brandy Distribution Companies Needed / FIRS Provides Clarification On Recent Tax Developments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.