Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Breaking! Ajimobi Promise To Rebuild Ayefele’s Demolishes Music House! [see His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! Ajimobi Promise To Rebuild Ayefele’s Demolishes Music House! [see His (224 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Ajimobi Promise To Rebuild Ayefele’s Demolishes Music House! [see His by 14Ebiscoo: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Govenor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, yesterday, promised to rebuild the demolished Music House owned by Evangelist Yinka Ayefele.

Following the public outcry that trailed the demolition of Yinka Ayelefe’s Music House, Ajimobi pledged the state government’s commitment to assist the renowned gospel singer in rebuilding the demolished building and also give necessary logistics, adding that Ayefele had held a peace talk with him while he visited him in his office.

This came as the Governor attended the 90th birthday celebration of the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji.

He said:

“I thank God for the life of the Olubadan for clocking 90 years because he is my father. I pray that the ancient city of Ibadan will witness more development during his reign.” “I want to say that the imbroglio between the state government and Yinka Ayefele over the demolition of his Music House has been resolved. And I pledge the government’s commitment to assist him.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/breaking-ajimobi-promise-to-rebuild.html

(1) (Reply)

Vote Brand Spur As 2018 Online Magazine Of The Year. / Police Arrest Clerics For Alleged Murder In Ogun / entertainment gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.