Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. (736 Views)

How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Kindly help me I couldn't remember my password for the email I used for jamb,have tried several means to recover my the password but all to no avail, I want to do change of institution,is there no other way of getting it done . Please am overly worried.PLEASE HELP ME embarassedKindly help me I couldn't remember my password for the email I used for jamb,have tried several means to recover my the password but all to no avail, I want to do change of institution,is there no other way of getting it done . Please am overly worried.PLEASE HELP ME
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by sapeleboi(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
then go for forgotten password now
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
sapeleboi:
then go for forgotten password now
I have done that but the response I get is google couldn't verify that the account belongs to me.
Is there any means with which I can do change of institution without the email I use in jamb registration.
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by sapeleboi(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2018
which I was with your phone or system angry
muhibat18:

I have done that but the response I get is google couldn't verify that the account belongs to me.
Is there any means with which I can do change of institution without the email I use in jamb registration.
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by Cozbymaster97(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ur village people have used ur destiny for rituals
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
Ur village people have used ur destiny for rituals
if you have nothing good to say or offer then keep quite.
didn't your mama teach you manners?
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
sapeleboi:
which I was with your phone or system angry
hmmmm
tell me what to do about it,
I will try my best to do it
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by sapeleboi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
not good on that bro angry
muhibat18:

hmmmm
tell me what to do about it,
I will try my best to do it
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
muhibat18:

if you have nothing good to say or offer then keep quite.
didn't your mama teach you manners?
You may not get admitted with this kind of Buhari brain u possess.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by Humchi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
The reason why you couldn't get into your email or have your password can only be THE PHONE NUMBER used in creating the email.

Did you use your phone number?
Is your phone number used in creating the email currently with you?

Or
is it lost?

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Humchi:
The reason why you couldn't get into your email or have your password can only be THE PHONE NUMBER used in creating the email.

Did you use your phone number?
Is your phone number used in creating the email currently with you?

Or
is it lost?
yeah I have the phone number I used in creating the email.
How can I go about it.
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by Humchi(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2018
muhibat18:
yeah I have the phone number I used in creating the email. How can I go about it.
go for forgotten password, they will send a sms containing a code.

Were you using a java or andriod phone the last time ?
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by muhibat18: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Humchi:

go for forgotten password, they will send a sms containing a code.

Were you using a java or andriod phone the last time ?
i have the sim in A small Nokia touch light phone.
Re: I Couldn't Remember The Pswd For The Mail I Use For Jamb Reg. by Humchi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
muhibat18:

i have the sim in A small Nokia touch light phone.

the only way to get log into your email again is obtaining another password through the "forgotten password" help desk. After filling in your details, your will be asked to await for sms. It won't take up to 3 minutes, you will recieve the sms containing a code.

If this procedure does work, i'm sorry to let you know this is the only help i have.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funaab's Corper Died In An Accident / JAMB Form 2019 / WHY A FRESHER SHOULD STAY IN SCHOOL HOSTEL AT LEAST IN HER FIRST YEAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.