Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

This App Lets You Delete All Unwanted Emails Without Paying A Dime - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This App Lets You Delete All Unwanted Emails Without Paying A Dime (394 Views)

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Paying For Service Charge / Samsung Max App Lets You Take Control Of Data Usage, Privacy And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This App Lets You Delete All Unwanted Emails Without Paying A Dime by TrillionBrains(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2018
It may have been a company that allowed you to download a certain e-Book or something of that nature, but they still send you an email.

That was when I started looking for an easy but effective means and clue on how to unsubscribe from all these emails with a few clicks of a button other than doing so one after the other.

Then I stumbled on a site named Unroll.me a free online service that instantly scans your email account be it Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc. and returns the results in a panel where you can be given the chance to unsubscribe from whatever you want to

It is pretty much easy and definitely safe site to use other than unsubscribing from you unwanted emails one time after the other.

What do you think? Have you used the site before? Let us know in the comment section.
http://www.trillionclues.com/2017/06/how-to-unsubscribe-to-irrelevant-email.html

(1) (Reply)

Install Trend Micro Without Disk (download And Activate) / Cost If Billboard And How I Can Use It / [NEW APP] Calculator Villa – All In 1 Maths And Physics Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.