Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Am Smarticus Demo Starts Tonight - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Smarticus Demo Starts Tonight (251 Views)

Turn That N5k To N502k Starts Tonight 7pm Game (bet9ja Code) 01/07 / My Crypto Training Starts Tonight 9:30pm. Message Me On Whatsapp To Join Others / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Smarticus Demo Starts Tonight by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2018
The long awaited I am Smarticus demo is finally here!
Do you wish to win exciting prizes?
Do you wish to be our grand prize winner of N15,000 next week?

If yes, then join the demo group to learn how to play and win. Both the demo and the next-week-N15000-rewarding trial are absolutely *FREE*�

It's not just a game, it is Smarticus!
https:///8qjciWKybDzHRrsjAciVrF

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For The Week With The Entrepreneur Coach / Land For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State! / We Sell Designer Wristwatches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.