Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Hazard And Alonso Drops Amazing Post-match Statement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard And Alonso Drops Amazing Post-match Statement (461 Views)

Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) / Eden Hazard And Mesuit Ozil Claim Best Player As London Derby Nears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard And Alonso Drops Amazing Post-match Statement by googlelove: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chelsea defeated Newcastle 2-1 on Sunday, to make it three wins in their three opening games of the 2018/2019 league season. Chelsea left back Marcos Alonso was involved in the two goals, with the Spaniard getting a penalty kick for the blues, while having his shot deflected in the 87th minute to ensure Chelsea leaves Saint James Park with all three points. While the winning goal have been judged to be an own goal from Yedlin, Alonso have laid claim to the goal.

Hazard who made his first start of the season for the Blues, also responded to the media. He said: “Everyone was thinking to draw when they scored but we are Chelsea and we never give up”. “We did well, created a lot of chances and we deserved to win. I feel tired tonight, but the whole team is tired but we have the points”.

Alonso in his post-match interview with Sky Sports said: “If the ball goes in the direction of the goal maybe it is mine,” The Left back was also involved in the first goal after Schar brought him down inside the box. The camera replay showed that Newcastle player had a slight contact with the ball before getting him.

Alonso however believes that the referee’s decision to award a penalty was correct. He said: “I think I touched the ball and got in front of the opponent. It's not that I felt the contact and went down, he made me”.

Chelsea turns attention to their next weekend when they host Bournemouth, before the international break comes up.
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/hazard-and-alonso-drops-amazing-post-match-statement/
CC:LALASTICLALA

Re: Hazard And Alonso Drops Amazing Post-match Statement by googlelove: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Though not a Chelsea fan, but I believe in Hazard.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's First Son Officially Joins Juventus Youth Academy / Chelsea Must Get This Player / How Antonio Conte’s Three-man Defence Can Liberate Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.