Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status (3105 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Lady Extorts, Assaults Friend For Dating Her Boyfriend, Films And Uploads It / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by 9jainfoparrot: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
This dumb thief has amused many on social media as he displayed his folly after stealing a woman’s phone and uploaded his photos on her status.

The daughter of the woman whose phone was stolen shared how the mumu thief uploaded his photo on the WhatsApp status of her mom.

She wrote,

This man stole my mom’s phone and has been uploading his pictures on WhatsApp story. Whose mcm oo

He should at least delete the WhatsApp and reinstall it with his number, but no. Olodo

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

Source: https://9jainfoparrot..com/2018/08/yawa-don-gas-phone-thief-takes-selfie.html

1 Share

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by officialfestus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
he's dieing small small

2 Likes

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Saintsammurai(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Those that the gods want to kill,, they first make them run mad..

3 Likes

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by sweetyme001(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is waoo

2 Likes

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Mruwa1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na ignorance dey disturb dis one
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Alwaysking: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol mumu
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Onechancearmy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Edimolu is that you?!?
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by GengisKhan(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Black cap with red and white designs, complete with anchor necklace.

Arobagger don see better loot. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Ritty28: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
9jainfoparrot:
This dumb thief has amused many on social media as he displayed his folly after stealing a woman’s phone and uploaded his photos on her status.

The daughter of the woman whose phone was stolen shared how the mumu thief uploaded his photo on the WhatsApp status of her mom.

She wrote,

This man stole my mom’s phone and has been uploading his pictures on WhatsApp story. Whose mcm oo

He should at least delete the WhatsApp and reinstall it with his number, but no. Olodo

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

Source: https://9jainfoparrot..com/2018/08/yawa-don-gas-phone-thief-takes-selfie.html
its possible the thief is uploading another person pix
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Auladimeji(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is the type of thief that is mad

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by edimolu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Edimolu is that you?!?
I had thought you would further deny being your alt in the ashawo sec...i for use screenshot take embarras you for there, ur frequent use of mudslimes na just the beginning, plenty other words dey, for example, your dullärd is spelt as dull-ard... even down to the same slap-meme which u keep reiterating on both accounts...

guy i take God beg u, free me...just imagine our paths never crossed and move on...like hell u behaving like a teenager....stop stalking me...trust me, am badder at it than you....

id have no choice but to call the mods on you if you continue with this piteous act...

4 Likes

Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by shreder(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
It hpnd to my bro too
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by konny1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one brain is lifeless ooo

E go red for this guy very soon.
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by SarakiBukola: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Edimolu is that you?!?

No it's CHIBUZOR NWACHUKWU
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by ozento: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
maybe he is innocent. he no confilm the phone b4 he buy am.
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by toyeoye(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Might be a DJ
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by cassidy1996(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
what da f
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by courna(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
dude shot himself in the foot
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by Mustay(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2018
He will claim he bought it and did not steal it. That's also possible smiley
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by KingLennon(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2018
GengisKhan:
Black cap with red and white designs, complete with anchor necklace.

Arobagger don see better loot. grin grin grin
That means if he wore a yellow clothe with black design. He would have been an axe man
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by stanvesco(m): 3:06am On Aug 28, 2018
9jainfoparrot:

She wrote,

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

He might just be a sugar son Daring d woman to talk....

Oya talk na

Make I tell d world d name of d hotel whey I pick d phone.
Might b wrong tho!
He doesn't look that dumb na
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by GengisKhan(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
KingLennon:

That means if he wore a yellow clothe with black design. He would have been an axe man

Not necessarily. But if he wore an axe necklace to boot, maybe. cheesy
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by KingLennon(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2018
GengisKhan:

Not necessarily. But if he wore an axe necklace to boot, maybe. cheesy
Anyone can wear anything we should not always classify them to belong to one group or the other. This same shIt has killed many people unknowingly
Re: Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status by GengisKhan(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Anyone can wear anything we should not always classify them to belong to one group or the other. This same shIt has killed many people unknowingly

Quite true bro.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping Wit Many Girls Caught & Beaten By The Girls(pics,video / Hushpuppi Has Implicated Several People In Nigeria / This I What I Call Wickedness @ The Highest Level (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.