Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter (1833 Views)

Kylie Jenner Address Rumors About Daughter Stormi's Paternity / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Travis Scott Speaks About Daughter With Kylie Jenner For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by Onechancearmy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Serena is clearly enjoying motherhood:

Kids humble us. The other day on a flight home Olympia insisted on running up and down the aisle and when I finally got her to sit still, she threw up all over me.

#ThisMama would love to hear your stories of motherhood.. even ones like this! Share and tag them with #ThisMama.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy

Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by Waakanda: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even if you lose every other competition till the end of time, that cute baby is your consolation madam. So so cute cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by oyoyoyo: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
okay
Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Those thighs.....that body
Alexis Ohanian, you're da real MVP!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by HajimeSaito(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Houseofglam7:

You be lesbo?
Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You be lesbo?
No I ain't....
Never will be.
I'm just saying.....
Re: Serena Williams Shares Hillarious Twitter Post And Picture About Daughter by seunfly: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Na Wating we dey call yam leg in 9ja, nothing dey their. Na only big bouncing backyard git trip 9ja guyz.

(1) (Reply)

13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men / Psquare Son Breaks The Untold Truth About Psquare Fight & Breakup! / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have The Best House (burna Boy Mansion Is The Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.