Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money (5379 Views)

"I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekene101:
if u like use fork scratch ur tozo e no bizness me but let others express their opinion when them see something bad rather than thinking its envy.
Jugde judy what is your business how someone else makes his money. Live your own life and mind your business!

Who are you to judge.

The street has saved a lot of niqqas lives than you can ever imagine.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Jugde judy what is your business how someone else makes his money. Live your own life and mind your business!

Who are you to judge.

The street has saved a lot of niqqas lives than you can ever imagine.

if your sense isn't running on android 4.0 KitKat,you will know the person I quoted was quoted not to judge someone's opinion. But as ur moniker implied,u re too stoopid to read between lines and its people like you that makes people find reason to do evil and think its the right thing.
I pray you don't end up like this guy's dad.
Someone cheats on his/her bf/gf,jumps to nl to open a thread looking for those to support his/her waywardness and squidwards like you will make them feel good that they are doing the right thing and more people with low IQ comes across the thread and think its normal to cheat. I wonder the kind of legacy we are laying for the younger generations.

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Sunymoore(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekene101:
shut ur suck away pit u call mouth,most of you here just post rubbish because ur phone is soft touch and u touch ur screen to type rubbish when someone make a sensible comment,have u been to warri or its environs,do you know what we see on daily basis about these wasted Ghana burgers.one thing I notice about this nl is that those people who are based in Lagos always act as if they are the smartest and wisest while others are dumb,they rather insult you and your point rather than learn new things from others or make research over something they themselves are ignorant of. Go to technology marker,family,business,auto,car talk and almost all the sections in this forum and see them display their stupiddity especially on politics section.
December 31st 3friends from GH died in warri mysteriously, two hanged themselves while the 3rd stabbed himself to death,these are guys who own Lexus and venzas with couple of other cars and houses.
On 24th of same December, a car fell into agbarho river,Toyota spider with 5 occupants coming from a club around 7pm on their way to another club,4 died remaining just one person,the four that died are GH burgers,the guy that survived has concluded to go to GH with them after Xmas celebration.
My own friend we grew up in same hood own a duplex in GH,drives venza,range evoque and zdx in GH,this guy was learning how to fix sliding window and doors b4 he left for GH,it was at a friends birthday party after getting drunk that he told another friend they went together that he is tired of collecting peanuts,once the girl he got pregnant delivers,he will go into science stuff and they both agreed, my guy is in money now with just one kid and a big duplex with the aforementioned cars,his parents here can barely feed,the other guy they agreed to go together ran back to Nigeria after they told him his father will be his source of wealth leaving his properties behind in GH,he never told us what that guy pledged till today but just told us to be careful of the guy anytime he is in town.
Just last week again,a boy I know too well died,very small boy when I was still in secondary school, this boy use to ride motorcycle tyre naked round d hood died just like that after complaining of headache and vommiting blood.The wristwatch this boy wore on the last pic of him I saw on fb can buy a 2004 corolla, guy that isn't up to 22yrs built two duplex in my hood that his family refused to step in,bought his father glk,pman rejected because pman has lived in GH b4 and know what's up.the boy was buried 3days ago,mhen I was shocked wen I saw his burial pics.
Or is it my brother's friend that was among the first set of g boys in my hood to go to GH,this guy sprayed money from begin ning of birthday till closing as at 2005,booked flight for 50guys to GH for his GH babe birthday and lodged them for 1week,still few them down to naija with 200k each for each of his guys,when this guy got Ill,he comes to the lab close to my moms shop almost on daily basis for tests upon tests,yet they can't find what's wrong with him.guy that will sit down and blood will be rushing from different parts of his body and even as all these were happening to him,the guy was getting fat and robust. Only him later carried himself to GH to do God knows what before he was fine and never returned to naija till we later heard he died in an accident. I can go on and on about guys I knew in warri who can't even spell nairaland but went to GH and became millionaires over night. Most of them are dead and forgotten while some are still dying almost on monthly basis.
Evil exist, not everyone who speak against evil money makers online is envious of their wealth,there are some guys money don't freak,they rather stick to selling phones and other gadgets on jiji,olx and even nl to make legit income,no one waste money they make legitimately.
God will bless you for writing this piece..
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by pansophist(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Burning money is actually good for the economy. It's reduces the circulations of fiat currency backed by nothing and strengthening the rest. Burn more boy cool
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Pat081: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Some naira land gals will b on d guy like dey should get his number dia
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Sunymoore:

God will bless you for writing this piece..
bless u too sir

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by SarakiBukola: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2018
ekene101:
shut ur suck away pit u call mouth,most of you here just post rubbish because ur phone is soft touch and u touch ur screen to type rubbish when someone make a sensible comment,have u been to warri or its environs,do you know what we see on daily basis about these wasted Ghana burgers.one thing I notice about this nl is that those people who are based in Lagos always act as if they are the smartest and wisest while others are dumb,they rather insult you and your point rather than learn new things from others or make research over something they themselves are ignorant of. Go to technology marker,family,business,auto,car talk and almost all the sections in this forum and see them display their stupiddity especially on politics section.
December 31st 3friends from GH died in warri mysteriously, two hanged themselves while the 3rd stabbed himself to death,these are guys who own Lexus and venzas with couple of other cars and houses.
On 24th of same December, a car fell into agbarho river,Toyota spider with 5 occupants coming from a club around 7pm on their way to another club,4 died remaining just one person,the four that died are GH burgers,the guy that survived has concluded to go to GH with them after Xmas celebration.
My own friend we grew up in same hood own a duplex in GH,drives venza,range evoque and zdx in GH,this guy was learning how to fix sliding window and doors b4 he left for GH,it was at a friends birthday party after getting drunk that he told another friend they went together that he is tired of collecting peanuts,once the girl he got pregnant delivers,he will go into science stuff and they both agreed, my guy is in money now with just one kid and a big duplex with the aforementioned cars,his parents here can barely feed,the other guy they agreed to go together ran back to Nigeria after they told him his father will be his source of wealth leaving his properties behind in GH,he never told us what that guy pledged till today but just told us to be careful of the guy anytime he is in town.
Just last week again,a boy I know too well died,very small boy when I was still in secondary school, this boy use to ride motorcycle tyre naked round d hood died just like that after complaining of headache and vommiting blood.The wristwatch this boy wore on the last pic of him I saw on fb can buy a 2004 corolla, guy that isn't up to 22yrs built two duplex in my hood that his family refused to step in,bought his father glk,pman rejected because pman has lived in GH b4 and know what's up.the boy was buried 3days ago,mhen I was shocked wen I saw his burial pics.
Or is it my brother's friend that was among the first set of g boys in my hood to go to GH,[b]this guy sprayed money from begin ning of birthday till closing as at 2005,booked flight for 50guys to GH for his GH babe birthday and lodged them for 1week,still few them down to naija with 200k each for each of his guys,[/b]when this guy got Ill,he comes to the lab close to my moms shop almost on daily basis for tests upon tests,yet they can't find what's wrong with him.guy that will sit down and blood will be rushing from different parts of his body and even as all these were happening to him,the guy was getting fat and robust. Only him later carried himself to GH to do God knows what before he was fine and never returned to naija till we later heard he died in an accident. I can go on and on about guys I knew in warri who can't even spell nairaland but went to GH and became millionaires over night. Most of them are dead and forgotten while some are still dying almost on monthly basis.
Evil exist, not everyone who speak against evil money makers online is envious of their wealth,there are some guys money don't freak,they rather stick to selling phones and other gadgets on jiji,olx and even nl to make legit income,no one waste money they make legitimately.

Long story but i found it an interesting read. You are passing a positive message to the young & impressionable, thumbs up!

I feel the bolded was an exaggeration though... tongue
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by TDonald: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2018
ekene101:
Or is it my brother's friend that was among the first set of g boys in my hood to go to GH,this guy sprayed money from begin ning of birthday till closing as at 2005,booked flight for 50guys to GH for his GH babe birthday and lodged them for 1week,still few them down to naija with 200k each for each of his guys,when this guy got Ill,he comes to the lab close to my moms shop almost on daily basis for tests upon tests,yet they can't find what's wrong with him.guy that will sit down and blood will be rushing from different parts of his body and even as all these were happening to him,the guy was getting fat and robust. Only him later carried himself to GH to do God knows what before he was fine and never returned to naija till we later heard he died in an accident. I can go on and on about guys I knew in warri who can't even spell nairaland but went to GH and became millionaires over night. Most of them are dead and forgotten while some are still dying almost on monthly basis.

Why e come be say na only you all this misfortune sorround

Must you lie to prove a point undecided

1 Like

Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by eightsin(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2018
that is Deskid
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by hernandson(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2018
LisaAnne:

That "just" is my one month salary
Respect it cheesy
you would make triple soon dear very soon. at least no spirit is saying you should do stupid things
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Alwaysking: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
LisaAnne:
That "just" is my one month salary Respect it cheesy
That mean say I fit employ 20 of you be that
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2018
TDonald:

Why e come be say na only you all this misfortune sorround

Must you lie to prove a point undecided
if u know how to read,u will read somewhere i wrote only one is my friend personally,another is my brothers friend while the others are guys around the hood. If you know delta state very well and have lived there you will know that what I wrote up there is even small compared to what happens on daily basis there. Beside Facebook has made it easy to see some of the activities of some certain people you know and not friends because of the mutual friends stuffs and the tagging. If not that its against the rule to post peoples pics,I would have done so because most of these events are on Facebook written by their friends and some I knew about before I left warri.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by ekene101: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Long story but i found it an interesting read. You are passing a positive message to the young & impressionable, thumbs up!

I feel the bolded was an exaggeration though... tongue
not exaggerated bro,worst things happen there,part of the reason I relocated because no reasonable guy to roll with, almost all of them are into this stuff and wants to drive either venza or Lexus. Ask anyone from that part of the country and hear worst things.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by LisaAnne(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
That mean say I fit employ 20 of you be that
Hysterical right grin
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by LisaAnne(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2018
hernandson:
you would make triple soon dear very soon. at least no spirit is saying you should do stupid things
hehe right
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Alwaysking: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
LisaAnne:

Hysterical right grin
Work hard to make more money, I don't depend on people. people depend on me
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by LisaAnne(f): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Work hard to make more money, I don't depend on people. people depend on me
I'm not depending on anyone either.
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by Alwaysking: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
LisaAnne:

I'm not depending on anyone either.
But you work for someone right? do you know the sweetest thing after cumming is being your own boss? when you get there you will understand. grin
Re: "Money Is Nothing To Me" Nigerian Boy Says As He Smokes With Money by LisaAnne(f): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Alwaysking:
But you work for someone right? do you know the sweetest thing after cumming is being your own boss? when you get there you will understand. grin
Yeah.. being your own boss doesn't happen in one day you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Son Weds / VIDEO: Download Dorobucci Video By Don Jazzy Ft Mavin's Crew / Bimbo Akintola Shares Hot Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.