Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra (2001 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Meet The Kenyan Senator Who Flew In A Helicopter To Help Build A Mud Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Mophasa(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Senator says she will not hate her body shape just because people poked fun at her.

Senator Omanga was accused of requesting for business class seats thanks to her huge backside.
She however denied the claims stating she knew nothing about the claims .

Nominated Senator Millicent Omanga has decided to slam haters who came for her weight through a detailed social media rant.

The bootylicious politician stated she is more than proud of her behind and will not be moved by any negative sentiments by her critics.

Through a long social media post, Omanga stated she was disappointed in people who decided to poke fun at her shape by claiming her behind was too big for economy class seats.

The senator termed the allegations as petty and unimportant as she stated no amount of words would ever make her dislike her body.

"I am proud of myself and my physique. Only an idle mind would find time to peddle rumours and half truths. My only focus and commitment for now is serving the people" the irate legislator declared.

The senator was viciously attacked by Kenyans after word broke she had requested the Public Service Commission to always purchase business class tickets for her whenever she travels.

Earlier reports indicated the politician was accused of penning down a letter explaining she could not comfortably seat in the little chairs in the economy class.

Further reports claimed the commission rejected her request stating other Members of parliament would use it as an opportunity to seek preferential treatment. Omanga has however maintained she knows nothing of the claims as she did not make such a request.

See more of her sexy pictures here

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/08/am-very-proud-of-my-big-backside-kenyan.html?m=1

Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Mophasa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lalasticlala

More entertainment gists @http://www.viewsnaija.com
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by SadiqBabaSani: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Weird news ad Kenya
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by mrbaba18(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kunkaka kunkaka
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Ekez(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
What have you acheived in ur constituency dat you should be proud of, Proud of big nyash indeed.
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Ekez(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waybe kenyan vote by what they see(nyash)

1 Like

Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Mophasa(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
The senator with the biggest behind
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by tollyboy5(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
I immediately followed her . she is decent type was expecting another thing
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by Auladimeji(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
What type of fvckery did I just read?

Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by KingLennon(m): 2:36am On Aug 28, 2018
A senator for that matter. Can you imagine?..
Re: Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra by okwabayi(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
That big backyard deserves business and first class seats for life.
Whoever thinks she should occupy economy class is headed straight for Hell.

(1) (Reply)

Join Nigerian Pan-african Organization In The Commemoration Of Malcolm X!!! / 11 Second Video Meme Of Trump Punching Obama Is Breaking The Internet / The World’s 10 Most Unstable Countries Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.