Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

"I'M Glad I'M Not Gay!" — Bobrisky Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'M Glad I'M Not Gay!" — Bobrisky Cries Out (456 Views)

Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / "I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bobrisky Cries Out For New Sugardaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'M Glad I'M Not Gay!" — Bobrisky Cries Out by 4Ebiscoo: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bobrisky recently sat down with Sunnewsonline, and he talked about having a girlfriend, who apparently, isn’t based in Nigeria... Bobrisky says he plans to take her as his wife one day.

Do you have a girlfriend?

Yes, I have a girlfriend and she lives in London. My girlfriend understands the game, I made her understand and told her not to get distracted with what she hears about me.

On his outfits

Some people find me interesting outside the country. In places like Europe and America, they find me interesting. They love my fashion sense.

They tell me I wear my dresses better than females. I did a lot of research on how to cross-dress before I dabbled into it. People ask me if I’m a transgender and I tell them there are differences between a crossdresser and a transgender. So, I’m still a crossdresser.

So one day you will become transgender?

I will never. Nothing will make me change my gender. Nothing. I have already drafted what I want to be and what I want for myself in life. So these are my secrets.

Would Bobrisky have a wife someday?

Yes I will. It’s going to be a lavish wedding and I will surprise the world.

When would that be?

That’s a secret for now.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-glad-im-not-gay-bobrisky-cries-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Reveals How His Wife Stopped Him From Quitting Acting When He Was / Slay Queen Detained After Her Date Left Her With Bills At A Lagos Niteclub (phot / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That’s Why I Chose Her – Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.