Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success (517 Views)

Hushpuppi Finally Open Up On His Love Life And Number Of His Children. / Hushpuppi Finally Reveals The Source Of His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by 5Ebiscoo: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hushpuppi has taken to his Instagram to share the secret of his success. The socialite shared his story during a Q&A with fans in which he talked about how he was able to conquer poverty.

“What was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome it?” a fan asked the socialite, to which he responded saying: “Greatest challenge was getting myself out of poverty. How I did was simple: Get out of Nigeria, stayed far away from Nigeria and Nigerians.”

Many people have considered his response quite harsh and unpatriotic, but Hushpuppi has never been ashamed of sharing his displeasure with the country. Only weeks he revealed his plans of renouncing his citizenship.

Your girlfriend is in London, won’t that affect the relationship?

No. Because I travel to London often. I will be in London in less than five days.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/hushpuppi-finally-revealed-secret-of.html

Re: Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by DextrousDavid(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
5Ebiscoo:
Hushpuppi has taken to his Instagram to share the secret of his success. The socialite shared his story during a Q&A with fans in which he talked about how he was able to conquer poverty.

“What was your greatest challenge and how did you overcome it?” a fan asked the socialite, to which he responded saying: “Greatest challenge was getting myself out of poverty. How I did was simple: Get out of Nigeria, stayed far away from Nigeria and Nigerians.”

Many people have considered his response quite harsh and unpatriotic, but Hushpuppi has never been ashamed of sharing his displeasure with the country. Only weeks he revealed his plans of renouncing his citizenship.

Your girlfriend is in London, won’t that affect the relationship?

No. Because I travel to London often. I will be in London in less than five days.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/hushpuppi-finally-revealed-secret-of.html

Although I dont like the "Stayed Away From Nigerians" part. Its true that one of the Surest Ways of making this money is to travel abroad.
A lady recently did that in my area... just Few months after She traveled out this lady sent her parents millions of Naira to buy land in my Area...Money dey abroad sha(Let's just get it legally)..

P.S: - Hope this Hushpuppy story is true sha....Cos bloggers and lies ehnn.. lol.
Re: Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by Donald95(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo proverb says, when one finger gets oil, it spreads it to other fingers and hand at large

Staying away from Nigeria he is talking about is Staying away from Northern Nigeria. They have this negative energy oozing out of their body that cripples ones innovative mind both spiritually and physically that makes you prefer dependency to Independence. Prefer begging to Hardwork. [/b]

Biafrans don't give up we can't keep staying with these leaches
Re: Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by Waakanda: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Well, he's free to air his opinion. As for me, I'll make it here in Nigeria and travel the world cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by Donald95(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Hushpuppi Finally Revealed Secret Of His Success by donbachi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
If arr ligerians rike,make arov dem go abload...me i strir lemain 4 my rovery alambala.

(1) (Reply)

Upkaa Response To Rape Allegation / Tboss Looks Radiant In New Cleavage Baring Photos / Ifu Ennada Finally Apologizes To Noble Igwe After Removing Him From 'Sweet Boys'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.