Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? (1416 Views)

What I Wear To Work This Morning. (pics) / What Can I Wear On My Graduation Ceremony? / Can I Wear A Native Attire To A White (church) Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I am having dinner with my Mother-in-Law on Saturday, what do I wear?

Please note that she really hates Ankara and Lace.

Thank you guys, I look forward to your advice.

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by KingSatan: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
angry angry angry

Poison Her food so you stop worrying about how to please her or what to wear whenever there is a meeting.

Take my advice my Daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by wahles(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ask her son
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ha! I don't wish her dead, she is like a mother to me.

Kindly help me choose, God bless!

KingSatan:
angry angry angry

Poison Her food so you stop worrying about how to please her or what to wear whenever there is a meeting.

Take my advice my Daughter.
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
He is also clueless but you can help me choose the one you prefer, thanks.

wahles:
Ask her son
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by KingSatan: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
Ha! I don't wish her dead, she is like a mother to me.

Kindly help me choose, God bless!

Ok my lovely Daughter, I will advice you but don't ever Say "God bless me". How can i bless myself, I AM GOD!!!
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by KingSatan: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Since it is a dinner, get a dinner Gown. If your mother inlaw is the religious type, make sure you get a good Skirt and a Crop top.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by wahles(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
He is also clueless but you can help me choose the one you prefer, thanks.

No jor! Dress d way u want grin, u don't need to dress to impress her grin
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Haaaa!!!! Skirt inside Dinner gown! You be satan true true, you want my MIL to accuse me of being an mgbeke?
KingSatan:
Since it is a dinner, get a dinner Gown. If your mother inlaw is the religious type, make sure you get a good Skirt and a Crop top.
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Boda Wale, you wan pursue me from husband house

wahles:

No jor! Dress d way u want grin, u don't need to dress to impress her grin
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by wahles(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
Boda Wale, you wan pursue me from husband house

grin pursue u ke, After all d tubers of yam we done collect? NAH!!
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
You can wear a chiffon dress, the types that are fashionable like kaftan with a scarf stylishly tied.
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by sandoracollecti: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
visit sandoracollections there u will see different varities of cloths that willfitting or call07032667148

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by funlord(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
Hi everyone, I am having dinner with my Mother-in-Law on Saturday, what do I wear?

Please note that she really hates Ankara and Lace.

Thank you guys, I look forward to your advice.

Why don't you go for one of those simple but tasteful Indian dressing gowns? They cover you up while accentuating your curves in the right places so you can look classy and semi sexy at the same time. And if she complains about that of all dresses then at least you would finally be aware of some east coast west coast beef that may have your name on it no matter what.....

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one wey be like jalabia, mbanu!

funlord:

Why don't you go for one of those simple but tasteful Indian dressing gowns? They cover you up while accentuating your curves in the right places so you can look classy and semi sexy at the same time. And if she complains about that of all dresses then at least you would finally be aware of some east coast west coast beef that may have your name on it no matter what.....
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I say make I ask na

wahles:

grin pursue u ke, After all d tubers of yam we done collect? NAH!!
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmm I am feeling you but I don't want to tie scarf

kennygee:
You can wear a chiffon dress, the types that are fashionable like kaftan with a scarf stylishly tied.

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by wahles(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
I say make I ask na

Just wear nice gown na! Open shoulder sef, I get strapless bra for sale Wey go blend well grin
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
Hmmmm I am feeling you but I don't want to tie scarf

Then Dont.
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
How you take know say I don dey find bra since? Oya send am
wahles:

Just wear nice gown na! Open shoulder sef, I get strapless bra for sale Wey go blend well grin
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank me later embarassed

Or....now cool

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by wahles(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
savvytouch:
How you take know say I don dey find bra since? Oya send am
Meet me for ma siggy! I get better offers wink
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by savvytouch(f): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Hehehehe this looks so sexy. Call this number: 08066054148, 09020585090, or visit 38, ORITSHE STREET,BALOGUN BUSTOP, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS. www.indulge247.com

I am sure they'll have something as sexy as this for you to wear to visit for future Mother-In-Law hehehe, no be me you go kobalize.

Houseofglam7:
Thank me later embarassed

Or....now cool
Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Na wa o...na so una dey start.
Why pretend to align her taste of clothes with yours?
Later now, when u marry and she tells you she doesn't like something you will start wailing that she is controlling your household but you will not say you gave her the approval o
My advise, just be yourself and dress decently....simple

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Hates Ankara, What Should I Wear? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2018
savvytouch:
Hehehehe this looks so sexy. Call this number: 08066054148, 09020585090, or visit 38, ORITSHE STREET,BALOGUN BUSTOP, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS. www.indulge247.com

I am sure they'll have something as sexy as this for you to wear to visit for future Mother-In-Law hehehe, no be me you go kobalize.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too risky for ya
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My future mother in law would defo love to see me rock that!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Ankara Fabrics In Lagos / 2021 Ankara Styles: Beautiful Dresses For Ladies / Men In Swimming Briefs Cool Or Uncool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.