Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Resign Diplomat Urge Pope And Abuse Him At End Of Irish Visit – A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Resign Diplomat Urge Pope And Abuse Him At End Of Irish Visit – A Must Read (240 Views)

My Marriage Was Almost At End Point When I Saw A Comment About A Man Who Helps / Erisco Foods Rewards Staff With Cars/cash At End Of Year Party / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is Fine. Stop Asking About His Whereabouts’ – Turkish Diplomat Abdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resign Diplomat Urge Pope And Abuse Him At End Of Irish Visit – A Must Read by Mikibelieve: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pope Francis according to source , it was gathered that he has refused to respond to claims by a former Vatican diplomat who has called on him to resign.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano also accused the Pope of covering up reports of sexual abuse by a US cardinal.

He said he would not say a single word in response to the 11-page letter from Archbishop Vigano.

“I will say sincerely that I must say this, to you,” he said, when asked by a journalist about the letter, “and all of you who are interested: Read the document carefully and judge it for yourselves.

“I will not say one word on this. I think the statement speaks for itself.”.

The timing of the letter, released as the Pope addressed sexual abuse by priests during his visit to.........Full details at http://www.newsngr.online/resign-diplomat-urge-pope-and-abuse-him-at-end-of-irish-visit-a-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

2nd September Daily Devotional / Let Us Appreciate Our Writers.. / Tinubu’s Jet To Spend 10 Days In UK Waiting For Ailing Senator Abu Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.