Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why Your Business Needs A Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Business Needs A Website (292 Views)

Your Business Needs A Website, I Can Build A Professional And Affordable One / Your Business Needs A Website / Five Reasons Your Business Needs A POS Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Needs A Website by GoldmindswebINC(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Many organization and small business owners view their business as a totally offline entity, pursuing traditional means to promote themselves and win new customers. However, regarding any business (from the largest enterprise to the sole trader, or anything in between) as purely offline is a risky strategy to take when your customers are spending more and more of their time online.

Corporate Companies and business owners are taking so much of their precious time to Harness the web as a business tool, The key to making the most of the web is making your business as accessible as possible, letting people interact with you in a way that suits them, whenever they want to. Your customers are online 24/7, and as such they expect to be able to interact with businesses and organisations whenever and wherever they are online. Of course, that doesn't mean having to have a presence on every single online channel; it means being clever about selecting the ones that are most important to your audience.

NOW.....
What would you do with 50% business calls every day? off-course that's business when properly converted to sales, I know that there is a proper format within the internet business model... you just need to dig into it, there is a system that can helps you get your brand to where your potential customers are “Stick it to the man” and you'll be well on the way to succeeding in using the web to create a slick, professional window display for your offline business. So, If you’re considering setting up a website for your business or corporate organization, you’re in luck.

For, it's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on this than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you about take your business to next level. And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!

So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps.

Daniel
Your Timeless business guardian
Call or Whatsapp: +2348147714099
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Website by FrankTalk1: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks OP for useful insight.

Every business that doesn't have a website or any other vital online presence will not go far.

See 10 VITAL REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Why Your Business Needs A Website by FrankTalk1: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
As an entrepreneur, you need to take your business online to make the needed progress and to beat your competitors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moreniche Affiliate Academy / Bank Alert: Customers Panic As FCMB Fingered In Fresh N7.5b Fraud Scandal / We Sell Desighner Wristwatches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.