Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? (9796 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2018
They have used movie to do this one cheesy grin

Offpoint:

I don't know who you are, where you from, what you do, but one thing I guarantee you is... I'll look for you whenever you are and Marry yougrin

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Alejoc(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Virtual now..... So smooth now!
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Offpoint: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Majesticniyi:
They have used movie to do this one cheesy grin

gringrin guy lemme alone o... is it your doing? grin

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Physical!! Currently Using the blackberry Key1 cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Virtual Keyboard with touchscreen keypad layout or sensing areas. It provides ease with typing for those with disabilities.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by sirusX(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

lol bro... I said "if you know you know" which means you definitely don't know.

So you love pressing things

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Offpoint: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2018
sirusX:
So you love pressing things....hmmm
You sir...na man wey sabigrin

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2018
How would you. Feel when someone call your dad a fool.. aproko.you need to respect elders.
Aderewah:
Buhari is a big fool.

Any youth that agrees with the above statement, but does not take the extra step to get a pvc and vote for a young, credible candidate is the biggest fool
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by yakbauer: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
I used to think life without physical keyboard would be dreadful, that was when I was a diehard Nokia fan, from torch light, to E5 and then E7 was my last before I finally moved to Samsung Galaxy S3.
I was petrified, hated texting, would rather call. But then my friend introduced me to Swype and SwiftKey.
Since I installed that app, omo I can't even begin to think of going through the stress of punching physical keypads, when these apps help me type with just one hand.
I think those that still prefer physical keypads are Scared of evolving
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by CodeTemplar: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Physical Qwerty is my fav.

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by author1(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Aderewah:
Buhari is a big fool.

Any youth that agrees with the above statement, but does not take the extra step to get a pvc and vote for a young, credible candidate is the biggest fool
hmm...

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by kinzd(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2018
The man behind the LIFE_LESS PRESIdent capion is also fustrated i guess!
dejonathan:

U see ur life?? Ur hatred for buhari has beclouded ur thinking..... Shey na pic u wan take vote abi PVC??
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by kinzd(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2018
A Life_less eldER you mean
adewumiopeyemi:
How would you. Feel when someone call your dad a fool.. aproko.you need to respect elders.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by LordofNaija: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Whenever I hear virtual na race I dey tear cos it only reminds me of one thing. My money wey bet9ja chop
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Xtopher123(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Give me PKB anytime any day.

Muscle Memory, Accuracy, Capacitive Keys to ease typing and Speed is KEY2

The only Virtual Keyboard that comes close, is the Blackberry Keyboard
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Aydesmond(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2018
All of the above.... Am fast on both buh virtual is Bae though.... Anyways check my signature let's talk business
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by uuzba(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Tarivanessa:
Who remembers the first Android devices? The ones who came sporting hard buttons keys on the front and sides of the device. At present we have two types of button layouts out in vogue which are purely virtual keys and a combination of hard keys plus capacitive ones.
We can also say comfort and user preference come into play when making a choice between both options so let’s have your opinion.

Which do your prefer between physical and virtual keys?

You are asking this question as if there are phycical keypad android devices available.
Your question is quite selfish.
If I can purchase an Android phone for N10,000 (10K), and I have ABSOLUTELY no choice but Virtual keypad,
why would I still bring out N151,000 (151K), to purchase blackberry keyone because i'm looking for physical keypad?

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Djtm(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Physical. It's like 10 times faster. you can rest your fingers on the keys and just slide them to the ones you want to press. You can't do that with virtual keypads, you have to lift your fingers each time you want to press keys. Also, there's more precision with physical keys.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
I love the physical keyboard. IMO, it makes typing easy and keep errors to the minimum.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Amberon11: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
With virtual I do same thing.
famousroland:
Virtual is good but with Physical u can operate ur phone even without looking at ur phone screen, especially when u'v mastered ur phone...all the same, everybody don upgrade...
Meanwhile 2nd to comment for 2nd consecutive time today...something good is on the way...

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Amberon11: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Like booobs? grin
Offpoint:
physical, I love pressing things than clicking things.... if you know you know
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Phythondancer(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

I don't know who you are, where you from, what you do, but one thing I guarantee you is... I'll look for you whenever you are and Marry yougrin
lolz I am married already too baba tongue
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2018
famousroland:
Virtual is good but with Physical u can operate ur phone even without looking at ur phone screen, especially when u'v mastered ur phone...all the same, everybody don upgrade...
Meanwhile 2nd to comment for 2nd consecutive time today...something good is on the way...

On virtual you can also operate your phone without looking at your screen too.

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Offpoint: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2018
Phythondancer:
lolz I am married already too baba tongue
Then I'll remarry yougrin
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2018
physical rock. as for virtual, if ur phone aint a high end spec it suck.
Rockking this E5 like wating.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Djtm:
Physical. It's like 10 times faster. you can rest your fingers on the keys and just slide them to the ones you want to press. You can't do that with virtual keypads, you have to lift your fingers each time you want to press keys. Also, there's more precision with physical keys.

Gbam!Dazzol. will u mind a chilled Orijin.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Abortedfetus(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

you should be the one using my monicker I swear it. it's 7:07 and you're already this frustrated.... they should put you on suicide watch 24/7......you might do it at rate you're going.
pls,,who are you?
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Offpoint: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abortedfetus:
pls,,who are you?
I'm offpoint, son of offpoint-senior
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Nedum042: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
I miss my Nokia N95...
I typed without looking at my phone �

1 Like

Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Tarivanessa(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Themandator:

Virtual. I don't belive I can achieve the sipped I have attained with virtual on physical keyboard
grin grin
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by Abortedfetus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm offpoint, son of offpoint-senior
thanks man,,,am aborted,son of fetus...i.e...abortedfetus.
Re: Physical Or Virtual ! Which Is Your Favorite ? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

you should be the one using my monicker I swear it. it's 7:07 and you're already this frustrated.... they should put you on suicide watch 24/7......you might do it at rate you're going.
The way things are, Nigerians are even frustrated before they wake up, frustration dreams sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Mtn 3g Modem Disconnects Frequently / How To Check If Your Mtn Sim Card Is Registered Or Not / Who Is Using Wifi.com.ng Aka Tizeti? Give Your Feedback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.