Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Easy Ways to Lose weight Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easy Ways to Lose weight Fast (672 Views)

How To Lose Weight Fast With Oats 7 Kgs In 7 Days | Oats Meal Plan / Lose Weight Fast With Iaso Tea TLC (new In Nigeria 2018)-pics-video-testimony / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways to Lose weight Fast by emmakvsaint(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Losing weight can be a real struggle as a woman, and in this article we will be be talking about 10 Weight Loss Journey Advice From Women That Have Lost 200pounds over the years.

[i][/i][b][/b]1.Find a healthy meal you like, and eat it all the time.

She said ” I researched the food available in the dining hall to find the healthiest options, settling on a turkey sandwich on whole-wheat bread with mustard.i read a book called 10 Weight Loss Journey Advice From Women that Have Lost 200pounds after studying and putting to practice,I was so focused on achieving my goals that it didn’t even feel repetitive.”

[b][/b]2.Start with one small change.

“I realized that a lot of sugar and calories that I consumed came from drinks, so I challenged myself to drink only water ,no sugary drinks for 30 days.

After just one successful week, I decided to add another challenge, to cut back on the carbs I was eating. When I did eat bread, I switched to wheat bread and when I wanted rice, I used brown rice.”

[b][/b]3. Cook for yourself, Stop buying.

“I bake fish with olive oil or make barbecue-style ground turkey. I eat green beans, carrots, celery, low-fat cottage cheese, string cheese, pistachios, olives, low-fat yogurt, grapes, and tangerines. And I usually don’t feel hungry.”

[b][/b]4.Walk during your lunch break.

“During my lunch, I’ll walk on the treadmill at work or outside for 30 to 40 minutes,this is one of the most simplest form i could then. ”

[b][/b]5.Lift weights to lose weight

“Lifting heavy weights with a trainer really helped me sculpt my body. After about four months of training, I was able to squat holding 360 pounds more than I weighed when I began my weight-loss journey.”

[b][/b]6.Eat simple

“I take a minimalist approach to nutrition: My diet consists of lean protein (chicken breast, egg whites, ground turkey), complex carbs (quinoa, sweet potatoes, oatmeal), healthy fats (coconut oil, almonds, avocados), and leafy green veggies.”

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection With Garlic / Butts Exploded After Few Months Of Plastic Surgery / Get Total Treatment & Wellness At Ruzu Accupunture And Wellness Center, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.