Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (64342 Views)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by judondasylva(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2018
emmasege:
Has Buhari ever been impressive in intellectual discourse? Wasn't this why Thief.nubus shielded him from media interviews before 2015 elections? And isn't this why he's not had another presidential media chat ever since the one and only disastrous chat he had at the beginning of his regime?

In 2019, Nigeria will have a second chance to correct this avoidable mistake called Buhari. But should Nigeria still allow him to be rigged in, the nation may just become an object of ridicule. It may even be very difficult to My brother the problem is that Nigerians have not still learned their lesson so let him continue to lead them I thank God I’m not in Nigeria and I cannot be in Nigeria any time soon as for my family I will always take care of them from here escape into Benin Republic or Ghana.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by shedy03(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
yinnyme:

Trump needs to be educated that it's the nature of Fulanis to look like that, they look fragile but very strong in will and mind.
"strong in will and mind" to perpetrate evil huh?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by DonBenny77(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Oluwabash:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/media-group-calls-trump-to-order/amp/

They don't even know the meaning of lifeless

He isn't lively period

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by BafanaBafana: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Anyad231 post=70672386][/quote]
Wailer take handkerchief

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by UnknownQueen(f): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Tolexander:
So sweet and cool to accept the above commendation but difficult to admit the "lifeless" comment.

Everyone loves to be praised, and hates being criticized.

Do you love being criticized?
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by enuelsmith: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2018
lamidebaby:

I had to stop watching 2 minutes into PMB's speech. So uninspiring. embarassed Truth be told Donald Trump is not one to tolerate slow or intellectually below par folks. PMB doesn't have what it takes to engage these intellectual giants that preside over the affairs of modern nations. He can't possibly give what he doesn't have. It's that simple.
Try watching Donald Trump and Theresa May press conference, and you would see the difference.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ekolajossyadde(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is truly lifeless both mentally and other wise.what Trump said was nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Glink2018(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2018
writefreely:
That word "lifeless" could mean a lot in the context used...it could mean sickly, uninspiring, incoherent, daft, unintelligent etc. None of these qualities should be found in a president. Its just a pity that Nigeria is still stuck in the 20th century while other countries are advancing their people to greater heights.

Check my signature to order for your professional articles on any niche.

You said it all.

Its high time we do away with sentiment and do the right things.

Truly, I will be the last person in this country to cast my vote for buhari. Bcoz he lack the leadership qualities Nigeria needs at this point in time.

I know the truth shall definitely prevail.
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by bestpunterever: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2018
mercenary:
Another unintelligent gullible sheepish follower of a dullard president... How does joining the army make you brave? Uniform aside buhari is not agile
oga shut up, I knw u always a loser.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Butoneday2(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
mercenary:
Its not hate speech... Buhari was shy, cold, unintelligent, lost, in fact he had low self esteem
Gbagam. Well said

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by ch3ckm8: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin
Lool. You're right

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by mercenary: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
bestpunterever:
oga shut up, I knw u always a loser.
Shame on you and your vegetable President
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by joeyswift(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2018
When you are the president of the united states,u go get mouth. Nor be like our anu president
Beremx:
They should reply Donald Trump directly through his twitter account.

Donald Trump get mouth sha. Lol
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by poseidon12: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2018
BrownChima212:
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin

I believe he meant both mental and physical. Buhari is definitely not fit for office.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by poseidon12: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Beremx:
They should reply Donald Trump directly through his twitter account.

Donald Trump get mouth sha. Lol

They know better not to mess with Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by bestpunterever: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
mercenary:
Shame on you and your vegetable President
shame on your generation and your ogogoro drunk heroe.
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by poseidon12: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
America under Trump has come to an all time low.

And Nigeria under Buhari? I would take a Trump over the tribalist and incompetent Buhari. I'm sure you can see how great the American economy is doing under Trump, his rudeness notwithstanding. Meanwhile your Buhari is busy hiring Fulani killers from Niger Republic and Chad to come into Nigeria and be killing unchallenged.
For Trump, it is America first. For bigot Buhari, it is Fulani first. It is a shame that there are Nigerians still supporting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by mercenary: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
bestpunterever:
shame on your generation and your ogogoro drunk heroe.
E pain am

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by usamali(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
Honestly, the worst set of people to meet in life as a human are people that are naturally and majestically dumb

The worst people to meet as a leader are leaders that are mentally dumb and intellectually inferior

No reasonable leader will feel comfortable engaging in a lifeless conversation with a lifeless human

I commend Trump for his hospitably way of tolerating Buhari @WhiteHouse

If I was in his shoe, I would have prevented that from happening at all cost

Sense will not kill you oooh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:
Wallahi Buhari is lifeless, hopeless, clueless, jobless, mannerless, Laziless, fumbleless, stupidless, madness, dunless, fckiless, bastardless, nonsenseless, sanityless, what next please??

Bubuless, Dauraless, Cowless
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by KingEjanla(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2018
poseidon12:

I believe he meant both mental and physical. Buhari is definitely not fit for office.

Not only fit for office, but a lifeless cow that needs to be sent back to daura
Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Algaddaf: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
P.M.B unopposed

Re: Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment by Gajagojo: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lifeless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.