Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (83315 Views)

'I Killed Bob Marley' - Ex-cia Agent Makes Shocking Confession 37 Years After Hi / “I Killed Bob Marley” – Ex-cia Agent / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by chiizworld(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Now its ur turn to die
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by SarakiBukola: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
wtfCode:

wtfCode to his useless parents:
u mean liars like u

Yes i agree
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by pannyman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Allison012:

n!qqa i googled it too.
it is not fake news.

set your google very well.

Lol. I set it well o.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by wtfCode: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Yes i agree
editing my quote shows u suffer from low self esteem too(too many problems).
A WORD is enough 4 the wise but 4 ur own case, even if dem carry the WORD transform am into NAIL then carry hammer dey hit am through ur skull, na waste of time cuz e no go enta.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by LOVEGINO(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=excomarow post=70663392]No die yet you must take this oshogbo weed. Weaked Man kawai[/quoter] na Dis kind weed I smoke last time wey I die grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmagNig:
79-year-old Bill Oxley, ex-agent of America’s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has confessed that he killed Bob Marley, the reggae legend.

Marley tragically died aged only 36-years-old, following a four-year battle with cancer.

The story of cancer may seem untrue as startling claims have emerged from a deathbed confession made by an ex-CIA officer, where he admitted to the killing.

According to a report by the Daily Star,Oxley is alleged to have claimed the murder of Marley among 17 other assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, at a time when he said the CIA “was a law unto itself.”

Oxley, who reportedly worked as an operative for the CIA for 29 years, is alleged to have said he was often used as a hitman on targets deemed to “represent a threat to the interests of the United States.”

In a purported interview shared widely online, he admitted having no problem with proceeding with the Bob Marley assassination because

“I was a patriot, I believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation of the agency – I’ve always understood that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.”

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.”

“The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.”

Although widely dismissed as fiction, the account does tally with findings by UK scientists in 2014, who discovered the mysterious acral melanomas – the rare type of skin cancer that caused reggae musician’s demise – was in fact not caused by the sun.

Bob Marley’s soon Ziggy has previously implied his Father was killed, saying in a 2013 interview about the death: “I don’t know what to believe … there are a lot of theories.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-killed-bob-marley-ex-cia-agent-bill-oxley-confesses/

After killing so many people, He has lived for 79 years...Forget Karma, e no de exist.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Angy55(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
themanderon:

It might be true cos I have watched many investigative documentaries of dying former CIA agents making confessions about the many atrocities they committed in the name of national security.
Many of such revelations came several years later from declassified documents. The government simply labelled them conspiracy theorists just to discredit them. Truly there is a secret government that runs the world behind the scenes.

Exactly.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by excomarow(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=LOVEGINO post=70669965][/quote]
How come you are still alive....
That's some skunk shit you know cheesy
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by pacespot(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
This wouldn't be far from the truth if you know how Caucasians think about other races that are doing better than them. They don't want to see other people surpassing them even at the expense of themselves. Caucasians see life as a zero sum game, if you can do better than them, that means you've been successful in supplanting their own achievements.

The mysterious death of Steve Jobs by cancer gave me some sort of concern too. Take a look: Steve Jobs founded Apple (the world's biggest company today) same time Bill Gates founded Microsoft. Jobs, whose father was a Syria migrant that moved to the United States, became one of the richest people in the United States in his early twenties. Jobs was ousted from Apple shortly after he has established the company as a dominant force in the computer industry, then he was brought back during crisis in 1997. Jobs went ahead to make Apple the most successful company in the US's history, then he later became embroiled in cancer treatments and died shortly after in 2010.

Though there was not much controversy surrounding Steve Jobs' death, but his story and relationship with Apple did not just add up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by classic007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Letter we will hear claim to have kill 2 pac
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Juventus4life: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
[b][/b]Ramain FBI and DA to confess abt the killing of 2pac and Biggie Small. Stupid people.

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Juventus4life: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmagNig:
79-year-old Bill Oxley, ex-agent of America’s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has confessed that he killed Bob Marley, the reggae legend.

Marley tragically died aged only 36-years-old, following a four-year battle with cancer.

The story of cancer may seem untrue as startling claims have emerged from a deathbed confession made by an ex-CIA officer, where he admitted to the killing.

According to a report by the Daily Star,Oxley is alleged to have claimed the murder of Marley among 17 other assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, at a time when he said the CIA “was a law unto itself.”

Oxley, who reportedly worked as an operative for the CIA for 29 years, is alleged to have said he was often used as a hitman on targets deemed to “represent a threat to the interests of the United States.”

In a purported interview shared widely online, he admitted having no problem with proceeding with the Bob Marley assassination because

“I was a patriot, I believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation of the agency – I’ve always understood that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.”

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.”

“The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.”

Although widely dismissed as fiction, the account does tally with findings by UK scientists in 2014, who discovered the mysterious acral melanomas – the rare type of skin cancer that caused reggae musician’s demise – was in fact not caused by the sun.

Bob Marley’s soon Ziggy has previously implied his Father was killed, saying in a 2013 interview about the death: “I don’t know what to believe … there are a lot of theories.”

[b][/b]Ramain FBI and DA to confess abt the killing of 2pac and Biggie Small. Stupid people.

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Juventus4life: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmagNig:

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Ugosample:

The question should be...

Why try to please "them" in the first place?

Let's do our thing and forget others

Because we always want to be dem or act like dem
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Macmoni(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Mr c.i.a u killed d wrong Bob.... we could have appaulded you if it was bobrisky
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Sgwin: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Racist I hate white but I live with them they useless
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by ChukChinCol(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2018
One man from Ogoni claimed he was a member of his band in the 80's when he was outside the country. He claimed he wrote most of Marley's song but Marley never gave him regards. He said he poisoned his drink on his birthday. The next day he enter plane come back naija.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by speedchariot(m): 3:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Don't kill what you can't create... Heal the world with peace.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Hhenryy: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

After killing so many people, He has lived for 79 years...Forget Karma, e no de exist.

Lol, are you the individual? Do you know what he has gone through before deciding to make such revelations on his death bed?

Something must have prompted his confession and only him can tell, even if we don't know what it is, but you can be sure that it must be a very nasty thing/unpleasant experience.

Everyone will reap what he/she has sown and it's a personal thing. A lot of people are battling with one thing or the other brought on by what they did but you can't know unless they open up.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Smh. Can Nairaland get crappier than this?

Why? Could be true.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2018
No body can stop raggae, Nobody can stop raggae, !!!...
Its like a spirit, an avatar, once a body dies, the spirit reborn in another... And the avatar lives on.

There's been a serious attempt to kill all our raggae artiste
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by anigold(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2018
EmagNig:

so did u also killed John F Kennedy...?
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by KingGBsky(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2018
CIA and United States government also killed 2pac and B.I.G because they were also freedom fighters for the black race just like they killed Meet in Luther King.
#facts
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Gerardo88: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Those of u shouting fake news, God go punish una lyk dat oxley of a demon living being. Whites we never cease their racist attitude, they have killed many michael jackson too one day his killer we confess
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by madjune(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Why is he confessing now?

This is an old truth. I guess the CIA just reneged on his post death pensions and benefits.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Butoneday2(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2018
I knew it all this cancer palaver every where is not just ordinary. America and Britain are terrorist. They are the problem in Africa today. They are the masterminds of all the terrorist in african both boko haram and Isis. lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Butoneday2(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
DonHummer:
I wont be surprised if those CIA'S where involved in 2pacs and biggies death too
You don't have to surprise of course they are.

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Horus(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIVGandWrFI

I Killed Bob Marley - CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by amaechijay: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Is he confessing this now in order to make heaven?

I just wish angels point you to the left when you get there.

Wicked Whites...

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Horus(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Dr Issels on the left and a shrunken and ailing Marley on the far right; one of the last pictures taken
Marley's mother witnessed some of the injections and felt Dr Issels was unnecessarily rough and causing him considerable pain. His friends were alarmed by his treatment and believed the treatments were killing him. Bob recounted a conversation he had with Dr Issels when the Dr told Bob a story about a German friend who had advised him [Issels] not to treat Marley, saying he was the most dangerous black man on the planet. Strange? Not really. Joseph Issels was an officer in the SS German army, a colleague of a man named Joseph Mengele a German Schutzstaffel (SS) officer and physician in Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II. He performed deadly human experiments on prisoners and was a member of the team of doctors who selected victims to be killed in the gas chambers..
Mengele survived the war and was employed and protected by...the CIA. Bob Marley felt towards the end of his life that the injections were poison. When he was too ill to continue with treatment and sent home to die, he said "Dr Issels is a madman". To recap: Marley was opposing a CIA orchestrated destabilization campaign against Jamaica. A week after Marley nearly being assassinated, the son of the CIA director manages to talk his way past armed guards into the secret location of the band. He gives Marley a pair of boots that stab his toe with a copper wire.
That same toe later becomes the source of malignant cancer that spreads through his body, killing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.