Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church (326 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church by Gistusmore: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Linda Ikeji has taken to social media to reveal the secret to her success so far, even though she's not a church goer.

Nigerian famous blogger, Linda Ikeji has admitted that inspite of the fact that she is not a church goer, it does not in any way affect her relationship with God.

The entrepreneur has also revealed that the succes she has recorded in her life so far is because she communes with him.
Linda talked about her online television project and how she has been getting alert on her phone even when people thought the project would fail. She said her personal closeness to God has helped her even though she's not a churchgoer.

Read what she posted on her Instagram page moments ago:

"Every other minute, someone somewhere, in Nigeria, in the world, is subscribing to lindaikeji.tv. Everytime I get an alert of a payment.
Source
http://hyperstv.com/Blogger-Linda-ikeji-Shows-the-Secret of-her

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church by Gistusmore: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church by Gistusmore: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
hmm

Re: Blogger, Linda Ikeji Shows The Secret Of Her Success , She Hardly Go To Church by gisttrend: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let me Park here

(1) (Reply)

“you Will Be Successful If You Believe, Work Hard & Focus” – Chika Ike / Ronaldo Return To Man Utd Was Never An Option- Mourinho / Reality TV Star Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Naked For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.