Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto (7516 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by chidima2019: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
The first batch of 259 Muslim pilgrims from Sokoto State, on Monday arrived Nigeria from Saudi Arabia after a successful 2018 Hajj.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the pilgrims, from Gada Local Government Area, were transported from the holy city of Mecca and Medina by Air Planers Airline to the Sultan Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto.

Governor Aminu Tambuwal commended them for being law-abiding while in the holy land.

Tambuwal, speaking through Mani Maishinku, congratulated the pilgrims for a successful Hajj exercise.

The governor also urged them to always put to practice their experiences at the holy land in their future endeavours.

“I urge you to always utilise the lessons learnt during the Hajj exercise in all your future practice, as such will bring more successes in your affairs.

“Moreover, you should all continue to pray for our state and the country in order to usher in a brighter future for our children,” he said.

Speaking, some of the pilgrims commended the state government and the pilgrim’s welfare board for their dedication to the success of the exercise.

They expressed satisfaction with all the arrangements made since their departure from Sokoto to Saudi Arabia and back.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/first-batch-of-259-hajj-pilgrims-arrive.html

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by elriyaz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless hajj
then is more better to stay mute than to criticized what's not your concern for God sake!

9 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Issakendrick: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Horus:
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class
Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless hajj

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Horus:

Bullshit .
Is Ahmed Musa not dark skinned anymore ??
He was bought by a Saudi Arabian club.
And we all see how he was welcomed and celebrated.
Just carry your shitty talk and go

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by olusegzy01(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70662886][/quote] May Almighty God help your soul and forgive you in all you doing
Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by obafemee80(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
The new Alhajis and Alhajas wink

3 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by moufan: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless hajj
you are very,very,stupiid,infact your stupidit.y has no rival.ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
olusegzy01:
May Almighty God help your soul and forgive you in all you doing
Oga wetin happen?
Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by ngadaAwo: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi allahala salakql ibn sibiri na ala otu walaka salaka amin

happy hajj to alhaji and alhajas

allah wallah seriki

2 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alhamdulilahi for the journey. I pray to Allah to kip me and my family safe so I can be perform my own Hajj next year Insha Allah

6 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by OttHin: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
"Lifeless" if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by fareed69(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless hajj

Your Brain needs proper examination.

Seems madness flourish in your family.

3 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by BuhariM(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alihamdullilahi

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by semyman: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is what we know as pilgrimage and not the others for touring inconsequential locations just to imitate the authentic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by ogibaba: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
May Allah swt accept their HAJJ as hajj mabrul In'Shaa'Allah, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by jamace(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Religiosity without godliness is vanity!

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless hajj
chai guy you get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by yusufbida(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
Alhamdulilahi for the journey. I pray to Allah to kip me and my family safe so I can be perform my own Hajj next year Insha Allah

In shaa Allahu and me too
Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by albaniy1: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saudi Arabia..... The center of the earth and the host of the golden point of the earth......

The most peaceful country in the world....

Don't argue just google it.....

1 Like

Re: First Batch Of 259 Hajj Pilgrims Arrive Sokoto by saraki2019(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
mashaALLAH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Tourism Master Plan / How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Visa To Swaziland? / 10 Essential Driving Tips For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.