Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? (544 Views)

Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / Meaning Of CD Number On A WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? by jayjackson: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
I need to make one certificate paper with my details on it. i lost my waec cert and I need a new one to fill up one requirment
Re: Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? by Preciousify(f): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
jayjackson:
I need to make one certificate paper with my details on it. i lost my waec cert and I need a new one to fill up one requirment
You must have photocopy of the lost certificate.
Get an affidavit, and the photocopy of the lost cert, take it to any waec office.
then, follow their procedure.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? by jayjackson: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Do you know any oluwole person who can help me out?
Preciousify:

You must have photocopy of the lost certificate.
Get an affidavit, and the photocopy of the lost cert, take it to any waec office.
then, follow their procedure.
Re: Where Can I Make A Waec Certificate, I Lost My Own? by Bunmi98: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
jayjackson:
Do you know any oluwole person who can help me out?
visit www.waeccomplaint.site123.me to check for your details

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Departmental Cut-off Marks, 2018/2019 / The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / How To Apply For SHELL SPDC Scholarship 2018 With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.