Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. (34587 Views)

Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hope for the future. If only we can follow up. Beautiful stuff
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
HelipsTech:

Who ask you
You just did sir

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Jayden mean Thankful

Beautiful name you know
You must do as I said not as you wish.....Name that child raymond kiss kiss kiss it's so sweet smiley
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Nwaohafia1: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
adadike:
I only came to check names. Igbo kwenu!!!

Yes dear. Igbo amaka

Meanwhile nice b**bs
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by mejai(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Fine girls I did great when I was their age kiss

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by toprealman: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wow.....hope de. This is better than world cup to be honest....... congrats girl. MIT beckons
How. much does big brother give the eventual winner?
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
amaniro:
Igbo amaka

Together with Igbo not excluded in government we shall put Nigeria in its place
smiles oya check my profile biko
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
adadike:
Ummu Nnna biko checkia my profile
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by aoshea18: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
I’m proud
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Danizzy: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Who know u?

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Masterclass32: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Umu ada di mma. Jisienu Ike.

Haters will soon attribute their success to special center. May them get special centers for america.
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Obdk: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:

U did great under step abi?

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by oneclickng: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sai Igboland! Sai Anambra! Sai umu oma!

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by MrSly(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jay5mie:

Who sabi this one
Stop abusing secured images! It is sacrilegious.
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by baddosky1: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2018
The evil gbegiri guzzlers will not like this at all!
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by ChukChinCol(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Is it Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by ChukChinCol(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Is it Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by adadike(f): 3:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Yes dear. Igbo amaka
Meanwhile nice b**bs
Thks dear

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by deebrain(m): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2018
hurify147:
fake. nah their governor pay for it. igbo are not intelligent. example. the biafra , they want, they never get it. Governor , keep your money, tomorrow this uglygirls will become olosho. sad shocked wink

You that obviously know who and who is intelligent, have you considered where you belong?
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Banmeallday: 4:23am On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Igbo amaka

Together with Igbo not excluded in government we shall put Nigeria in its place

Please put your place in order first and stop annoying others with trying to once again be more “Nigerian” than them. Already you know they exclude you and yet you are still aiming on how to fix everywhere for Wetin?

And for Obiano, do you think we have forgotten all the money and land you have donated to Nigerian army and police that already have higher allocation than Anambra, or that you agreed to allow your people to be killed because you wanted to return as governor?

WE are watching
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by judondasylva(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2018
This is good news from Anambra state as always
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by odomanis: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
magicminister:
The world have congratulated and honored these girls but our president is prolly unaware of their existence.

We need to support these girls and make sure they don’t leave Nigeria for other countries. They should be supported so that they can be part of our tech revolution.

We have to start puttting our best and brightest minds together in one room. Conventional education might just not be for them. FInd our what they like and develope them on that area!!

Sorry,the girls are from the region your President despises. End of story !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Kenneth10110(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2018
hurify147:
fake. nah their governor pay for it. igbo are not intelligent. example. the biafra , they want, they never get it. Governor , keep your money, tomorrow this uglygirls will become olosho. sad shocked wink

Just because you have wasted your time fucking around doesn't mean this girl's will do the same. Busy body like you looking for people to follow your steps ? Ode go train your neighbours.
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by biomedics(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Commendable
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by IamAirforce1: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You must do as I said not as you wish.....Name that child raymond kiss kiss kiss it's so sweet smiley

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Butoneday2(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2018
adadike:
Yeah my brother you did well may your days be long.
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Butoneday2(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any proof so we can believe u. wink
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Good morning smiley
Re: Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. by Mbediogu(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Your Excellency, thanks for recognizing excellence but scholarship award to each of them would have been more like it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.