Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? (998 Views)

Mtn Lumos Solar Power How Efficient And Details? / Glo Subscription Not Working / Understanding Glo Subscription (expiration, Active, Paused Status) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Onyeasi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please house, how well is Glo data sub. How efficient do you think it is compared to other networks providers??
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by generationz(f): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Right now ,I'm using the glo yakata bundle and I don't experience poor network where I stay. in addition, they give you bonus airtime and mb for every recharge and subscription you make

The network ish however isn't the same for everyone as good signal depends on your location

I'll advice you to give it a try with 100 naira subscription and see how it works before you take the plunge.

2 Likes

Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by drayboi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
generationz:
Right now ,I'm using the glo yakata bundle and I don't experience poor network where I stay. in addition, they give you bonus airtime and mb for every recharge and subscription you make

The network ish however isn't the same for everyone as good signal depends on your location

I'll advice you to give it a try with 100 naira subscription and see how it works before you take the plunge.
pls, what's the code to the glory yakata bundle?
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by generationz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
drayboi:

I don't know how to port just call their customer care
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Harryfrosh: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
drayboi:
*220#
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Onyeasi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
generationz:

I will give it a trial.. Hope it will convince me... What's their call rates like? Please, highlight me on what's the best tarrif to go with?
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by donbenie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's area dependent,been using it for 2 years and it's been serving me only with streaming is it below average and I just received a 12gb bonus on 4k subscription for a total of 22.6gb..ain't looking to dump them soon.. grin
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Dboy55(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
donbenie:
It's area dependent,been using it for 2 years and it's been serving me only with streaming is it below average and I just received a 12gb bonus on 4k subscription for a total of 22.6gb..ain't looking to dump them soon.. grin
Boss share data with me nah,make i giveyou my number
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Offpoint: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2018
generationz:

Please how much call bonus and how many Data bonus do they give on N100 recharge?

Want to be sure before I migrate from my current plan.
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by mummyson26(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Onyeasi:
Please house, how well is Glo data sub. How efficient do you think it is compared to other networks providers??
Better than buahri adminstration
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by generationz(f): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Offpoint:

Please how much call bonus and how many Data bonus do they give on N100 recharge?

Want to be sure before I migrate from my current plan.

I really don't know

just buy a new sim and migrate so if it dosent work you will be safe
Re: How Efficient Is Glo Subscription? by Offpoint: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2018
generationz:

I really don't know

just buy a new sim and migrate so if it dosent work you will be safe

Thanks, I've been able to find out. they give N350 Glo-to-Glo call bonus and 50mb data bonus and the validity is just 7 days...on N100 recharge.

My current plan give more bonus than yakata plan, I'm on Jumbo plan and they give N500 Glo-to-Glo call bonus and 52mb data bonus on N100 recharge.... No validity, you can use it as long as you want.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A8s Official, The First Phone With In-display Camera / Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Nokia X5 Speed Test | Kirin 710 Vs Helio P60 (photos) / Apple Keeps Declining My Transaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.