Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,770 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos (29789 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Ritzy10(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
These days, ladies just pop up with huge belly and give birth to children without necessarily disclosing the father of the child or so on.

Emma Nyra is the latest celebrity lady to follow this new trend of women having babies without a man, she has released her maternity photos.

https://zenithnaija.com/emma-nyra-releases-her-maternity-photos-without-a-man-in-them/

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
" Emma Nyra is the latest celebrity lady to follow this new trend of women having babies without a man",

So wetin give am bele

Bloggers sef.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
So we should fry petrol because man no dey?

11 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by OneCorner: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
I give up for 9ja news
Wetin make we do now?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gone are the days when getting pregnant out of wedlock is an embarrassment.This days we just see how ladies flaunt sex.

7 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Astonmartin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
where's her Johnny

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by enoch273: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Advanced Mary like them! Na anonymous Di*ks dey rush them

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dis afonjas belly is too ugly

It look like potbelly

Am sure is a drunkard DAT get her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
F
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by hacunamatata: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Who moved the motion for senate Recess till Sept 25? Sen Lawan.
Who Seconded it? Sen Akpabio.
Who is complaining? APC

6 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by chi4lifed: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by gatecrash123: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
her pregnancy her life. nothing kwansine me

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Royalfurnitures: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is madness

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections today
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Safe delivery Emma......

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by lilmax(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
and this is necessary because?
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by karllemah44(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
cry I'm not being a hater oo
But truth be told, the pictures are not fine at all
No class. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70666641:
Safe delivery Emma......
I thought she shared cute pics of her twins last week? She's given birth already, and I don't get why she's showing us maternity photoshoot.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shamelessness
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I thought she shared cute pics of her twins last week? She's given birth already, and I don't get why she's showing us maternity photoshoot.
Oh really?!
Perhaps she got preggy again during the weekend! cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Witnes: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin dem do 4 secret don show face. Sometimes u think these girls don't access d honey pot.Congrattt.
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why flaunting this on public space?

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by BadiratT: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congrats
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I don't understand this news my brother.she gave birth to a set of twins couple of weeks ago.i no come dey understand this maternity shoot
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
None of our business really
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by MooreJozo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shes Fine
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by duduade: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So we should fry petrol because man no dey?

Why the evils
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by georgeceekay: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
" Emma Nyra is the latest celebrity lady to follow this new trend of women having babies without a man",

So wetin give am bele

Bloggers sef.

shhhhh.... No come spoil this hustle wey wan dey open for nicgaz nah. Abeg.
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by Shortyy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ewwwwww what's this? She looks so dirty

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by crownson(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
What's the meaning of this. Has the husband seen this?
Re: Emma Nyra Releases Her Maternity Photos by darlenese(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
who give u belle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Tobi And Cee-C Become Amstel Malta's Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.