Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos (37238 Views)

Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by UgwuAghachi: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
E go better one day
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
I just came here to check names and trust me when I say I wasn't disappointed...Pls when are these criminals leaving Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
And when they kick their criminal arses out, they term it xenophobia.

At this rate, the green passport will become an anathema to many Nigerians.

Our oriental brothers are all out to smear our image with tar in the pursuit of their criminal agenda all over the world.

It's such a sad commentary on the way we are perceived as a country of criminals because of these klpetomaniacs and street thugs.

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
AnanseK:

Our Eastern brothers cannot live within any civilization.

Can't they developed a country in peace again.

They busy developing South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Indian, Thailand and Indonesia, and you you here saying they can't live withing civilization.

This process is a stage in development. When like 1,000,000 corpses have been sent to Muritala International, Earlier stated countries will move to next stage of development.

5 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by idonhammer: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ndi Igbo ndi nzuzu.. Igbo Amaka gbue onuncha there. My stupid brothers

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
After reading those Facebook comments, I hereby reserve my RIPs for better reasons. These idiots have been bringing shame to hardworking Igbos worldwide. sad

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by jacksonjay36: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
all ds blak axe members

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by chechedgreat: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by selemempe: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
whitebeard:
Igbo amaka na dem..!
na we...better than ritual killing and terrorism
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by selemempe: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
idonhammer:
Ndi Igbo ndi nzuzu.. Igbo Amaka gbue onuncha there. My stupid brothers
afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by vioment: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
See as them change the narrative because of our country's stupidity and foolishness. All of a sudden, the story is now naijans killing naijans. Every naijan knows that if any of us meet anywhere especially outside naija, we dey click. But now our SA siblings are accusing us of rituals because some of us in naija do these acts and our nollywood movies never show any naija making money legitimately. We have shot ourselves in the foot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by TheAngry1: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
selemempe:
na we...better than ritual killing and terrorism

Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
So the south african police killing Nigerians are now Nigeria cultist?

Sounds like these people have found the perfect cover up for Xenophobic violence in South Africa.

Just say Nigeria gang war.
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
sad
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by chechedgreat: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The gang war going on between Nigerians in South Africa, has claimed another life after a businessman was gunned down. According to confirmed reports, the deceased was shot dead on Sunday, August 26th (yesterday) along Esselen Street, Sunnyside in Pretoria area, South Africa. 

Another Nigerian man was said to have been also shot in the attack but was rushed to the hospital for treatment as South African police officers stormed the area after the shooting. 

This is coming a day after a Nigerian man identified as Williams a.k.a Willie, was killed by unknown gunmen. Willie was murdered on Saturday, August 25th, by fellow Nigerians following the war going on between Nigerians in the country.

The deceased was killed by suspected cultists/thugs on Saturday in Gezina area of Pretoria, South Africa, hours after going to a club to relax with his friends.

It is reported that several Nigerians have lost their lives in South Africa following similar war caused by drug dealings, cultism and internet fraud otherwise known as ‘Yahoo Yahoo’.

A video footage trending online shows the moment after the attack (with inured people on the ground) as people gathered at the scene before arrival of the police.

Some South African internet users also confirmed the attack in their area. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/another-nigerian-businessman-gunned-during-gang-war-in-south-africa-photos.html
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by soulpiano23(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank goodness no human blood was shed unlike the afonja that mine skulls!!
Mumu igbo people! Even when blood was shed ,they will still be saying they are better than Afonja because of one stupid excuse they will give.
For me, I want igbo to go to their country oooo. Cos they are of no benefit to any country they stay oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
soulpiano23:
Thank goodness no human blood was shed unlike the afonja that mine skulls!!
Mumu igbo people! Even when blood was shed ,they will still be saying they are better than Afonja because of one stupid excuse they will give.
For me, I want igbo to go to their country oooo. Cos they are of no benefit to any country they stay oooo

Yeah! Yet ur leaders wanted Kanu out.

U are not serious.

U are not qualified to say anything.
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ordinary IPOB women protesting.

They cannot allow.

Keep decieving yourself. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
These our import export developing experts don export their maniacal tendencies go South.

Abeg I wan make I begin go church again make nobody come shoot me for church because of wetin I no know o!

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by millionboi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
vioment:
See as them change the narrative because of our country's stupidity and foolishness. All of a sudden, the story is now naijans killing naijans. Every naijan knows that if any of us meet anywhere especially outside naija, we dey click. But now our SA siblings are accusing us of rituals because some of us in naija do these acts and our nollywood movies never show any naija making money legitimately. We have shot ourselves in the foot.
keep quite if u don't ve any reasonable thing to say.

Play clean game,nobody will think of taking ur life anywhere.

Awooof dey kill

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by cooltola(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
adeniyi3971:
pathetic
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
bluefilm:
These our import export developing experts don export their maniacal tendencies go South.

Abeg I wan make I begin go church again make nobody come shoot me for church because of wetin I no know o!

Hmmm...

This ur life that is not worth up to #1000.

If better people dey talkin, poverty sef go dey talk.

Dangote that is worth $15 billion have not talk.
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
A dead igbo is a good igbo (just joking)

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by elmodee7(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
people of the flat

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
A dead igbo is a good igbo (just joking)

Really? U will also die.

A dead Yoruba is a better yoruba.

The best Yoruba is a dead yoruba.
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
A shiit hole country with a lifeless President, full of tribalistic skull miners.

Can anything good come out of shitgeria?
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by bluefilm: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
legitnow:

This ur life that is not worth up to #1000.

If better people dey talk, poverty sef go dey talk.

Dangote that is worth $15 billion have not talk.

Oga sorry o.

The thing be say Dangote no dey go church na.

But me, I dey go church.

Your evil developing brothers don dey even enter church to shoot people with no fear or respect for God.

Na why I dey very concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by ipobarethieves: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
sad angry sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed kiss wink cheesy sad shocked cool sad angry sad angry fl@theads are criminals. BEAST

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by legitnow: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
bluefilm:

Oga sorry o.

The thing be say Dangote no dey go church na.

But me, I dey go church.

Your evil developing brothers don dey even enter church to shoot people with no fear or respect for God.

Na why I dey very concerned.

I will personally volunteer to shoot u.

Ur life has no value.

In America, ur black ass is used for target practice, that is why we have #blacklivesmatter
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by Ersteajax: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by idonhammer: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=selemempe post=70668632] no, I am not. just sick and tired of everything./quote]
Re: Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos by bluefilm: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
legitnow:

I will personally volunteer to shoot u.

Ur life has no value.

In America, ur black ass is used for target practice, that is why we have #blacklivesmatter

With Jah on my side, you will surely shoot yourself to death first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas To Stop Protesters From Burning Shoprite In Abuja / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.