Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (79872 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Akanti50: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Anywhere ritual is mentioned Afonja is always there, what is really going on someone should interpret this turn of events for me.. Is it that their elites all mined skulls to become rich, likes of OBJ, TINUBU, ADENUGA etc.. I know Afonjas lick the asses of their elites and follow their footsteps to the latter as certified zombies, could this be the reason they are now setting the pace with skull mining expeditions? For heaven's sake there may come a time no Yoruba will have head on his shoulder again cos before they leave their house they will detach their heads and keep is safe somewhere at home cos its no longer safe outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja but why?

Y r u people doing ritual just to be as rich as Igbo pple?
God have bless Igbo pple 2 b d richest in Nigeria

Afonja accept dis n stop doing ritual.
hahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70665458:
This call made resident storm the den only to discover that the woman was using an iphone 6 and had dollars and naira notes hidden under the den where human skull was recovered as the scene.

Iphone6 and dollars?!
Like seriously?

Suya man, how far?
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
These mad men on the street are getting too desperate o
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by koolaid87: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Instead of bashing on news like this, how about asking what the police are doing regarding cases like this

They give this ritualist protection

And no one has been sentenced due to unethical activities like this

Police are fuck1ng criminals
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by rezzy: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
This caused serious traffic on that road today. I witnessed it

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by KauntantJoyce(f): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cele nisa bus stop of all places?
One can never imagine something like that there.
I passed and saw crowd n I was like 'kilode' until I heardall the tori

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Chimez93: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
DONADAMS:
you are probably driving through ATM that's why you're unable to spell "cease" properly...the helmet is too tight for your skull that it has "seized" your brain from functioning...please remove it..tumor is real
Whatever the spelling, the message was clear. That afonjas have turned 'South-waste' into a Skull ��mining republic.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by DONADAMS(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chimez93:

Whatever the spelling, the message was clear. That afonjas have turned 'South-waste' into a Skull ��mining republic.
defender of the universe...that one no concern me whatever they turned their region to is their bussiness
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by smileyoo: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
its time the govt monitor the activities of these fetish priests, the bad eggs amoung should be hunted down, because they 're the ones that's always prescribing human parts for rituals, to their gullible and desperates clients.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by ceeceeuwa: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
The state government should rid the state of mad people... any unkept looking individual should be arrested and taken to Aro ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by SalomonKane: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Afonjaz and skull mining can never seize to amaze me

Whenever I'm driving pass these south•waste States I always endeavor to protect my skull with helmet
honestly, your moniker is suppose to be 'emekaoaf' grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Charly68: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is the problem of the rule of law;why not allow the mob to justice to pretentious wicked woman who has wasted many lives so to say..? How are we sure that her god fathers won't do their best to bail her out ..As long as police sees money they will play ball.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by murmee: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja but why?

You have suddenly forgotten or you were probably too young to know that CLIFFORD ORJI was arrested under Toyota bus stop bridge on the Apapa Oshodi express way for the same offense some years ago. He was found with sophisticated phones, foreign currencies and a lot of human body parts. He is still in prison, awaiting execution.

He also pretended to be mad during the day but at night, he would dress well and go to look for mostly women that he killed and sold their body parts.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Tonymario58: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
murmee:
You have suddenly forgotten or you were probably too young to know that CLIFFORD ORJI was arrested under Toyota bus stop bridge on the Apapa Oshodi express way for the same offense some years ago. He was found with sophisticated phones, foreign currencies and a lot of human body parts. He is still in prison, awaiting execution.

He also pretended to be mad during the day but at night, he would dress well and go to look for mostly women that he killed and sold their body parts.
his an afonja
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Lilymax(f): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
bewla:
u try we c the booking how much
You cant blame me for trying grin
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Bush4u: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
The wickedness of the wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by ChukChinCol(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Before I use to think they wanted to write Afonjo.
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by BENEAMATA: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Afonjaz and skull mining can never SEIZE TO AMAZE ME

Whenever I'm driving pass these south•waste States I always endeavor to protect my skull with helmet
it is actually CEASE to amaze me @ capital letters .
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by hybraheeem002(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2018
grin shocked
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja but why?

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Godfrey858(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
NCAN ABIA ZONE NO NEED TO GO FURTHER grin

Na dem dem

U dey reason lyk tooth pick

Its happened in Cele nica bus top, after Okoko
what does it has to do with NCAN ABIA
mumu day wori u
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by jceaglewatch(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
NCAN ABIA ZONE NO NEED TO GO FURTHER grin

Na dem dem

What is the meaning of this "NCAN"?
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by beejayphako(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Afonjaz and skull mining can never seize to amaze me

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2018
how true is this story? Nairaland has been peddling fake news lately, suspected Ritualist, Does that mean the suspects could be innocent?

were is the prove that they are Guilty? Dollars and iphone?? is that the prove? Rubbish!!!
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by wakaawaka(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand. Are you asking the mob or the mad woman or her clients? See Man U lost yesterday that's enough to make my brain ache but please clarify..(I couldn't miss your text afterall you made them BOLD)
englishmart:
Who allowed a mad woman access to a phone? If I see anyone that claims to be mad, having a cell phone, I start suspecting foul play immediately
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by wakaawaka(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Please read the story again and please don't miss where the guy wey dey shit side come up. Thank me later
gypsey:
how true is this story? Nairaland has been peddling fake news lately, suspected Ritualist, Does that mean the suspects could be innocent?

were is the prove that they are Guilty? Dollars and iphone?? is that the prove? Rubbish!!!
Re: Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2018
wakaawaka:
Please read the story again and please don't miss where the guy wey dey shit side come up. Thank me later
precisely,, i read every bit of it thouroughly. there are still no prove that they are guilty, in which court were they found guilty? the court of Nairaland or the mobs?, who decided that they are gulity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.