Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

46stuff's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46stuff's Profile / 46stuff's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 46stuff(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
I vote Lanicky

CC. NLjega

1 Like

Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by 46stuff(f): 4:18pm On May 18, 2015
I vote Adeh39

Mariamferanmi

Aipete2

Cc. NLJega
Literature / Re: Writers' Checkmate by 46stuff(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kusibe77- 5
Divepen-5
slap10-4
cybershow- 3

my rating
Literature / Re: Writers' Checkmate by 46stuff(f): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Addressing the audience for ten minutes and even after that time his audience was still following ever word. The minister went on to say that he repeated his assertion that the education of the people was not only a means but the best means of attaining that which all allowed to be the chief end of government; and if that were so, it passed his faculties to understand how any man could gravely content that government had nothing to do with the education of the people. He concluded by saying that effort are being made to tackle the threat to security of the state been laid by the deadly group and added that it would be of his government as long as he held the mandate of the people to administer his concern towards the well being of the masses. He sat down amidst the cheers and wild applause of the audience.

With the large crowd recorded at the town hall, the local government chairman thanked all present for the time and energy spent in making it a point of duty to be in attendance to the call of the minister and also went ahead to give his vote of thanks to dignitories present.
Politics / Re: Buhari Will Collapse Before Election "Ghanaian Prophet" by 46stuff(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Baawaa:
Ogogoro prophet,prophesying in ogogoro spirit cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Literature / Re: Writers' Checkmate by 46stuff(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Please what are we to write abt?

Tomorrow's Assignment: Write A
story in The First Person Re-teller.
Not More than 200 Words. Deadline 8:30pm tomorrow..

I will post articles regarding on this
thread or our FBI page today and
Tomorrow...

This the topic.

Would be posting with this today, stuff46 got banned by spambot
Literature / Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by 46stuff(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Deeninetyseven:

Don't tell me you were banned too

am tellinq you bro
Literature / Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by 46stuff(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
I don't understand the idea of getting banned for making good and uncontrovercial statements on NL, It just piss me off.

This issues being pointed out here are very serious and must be considered.
Fatallevi, i went to those sites you mentioned but only one posts stories, and behold bluestarry's and pfjacob's storries i saw there(i guess those were the ones i know cause i have read them). I got a whatsapp number of the op posting them and he was like trying to disclaim that he was'nt stealing the stories, that the owners knew about him( even after confirmation from the duo that their stories are being copied). After much chatting, he started insulting me but me planning on a way to deal with him and his blog.

Ps. Stuff46

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.