Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari (34893 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70678591:
Sai Baba we know
The chief among the zombies... You are welcomed.
But you arrived rather late to this thread. Where were you?
Don't tell us you are getting tired of supporting your LIFELESS baba in Nairaland.
More grease to your elbow...
I wish you well in your chosen profession.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Mofos supporting the unless Americans. And you expect any country to respect us, with the way we reason.
Because lots of fools don't like buhari. You morons think Nigeria is buhari "s property. It is a huge insult on we Nigerians. And brainless fools are dancing.
I sorry for you people
so it was not an insult on all nigerians when buhari called us lazy?

U are an hypocrite!! buhari is simply receiving karma

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by mrkings84(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2018
PLS LETS KEEP CALM, AM SURE THE AUTHORITIES WILL DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THIS EMBARRASSMENT AND AFFLICTION EVEN AS THE BIBLE SAYS THAT "AFFLICTION SHALL NOT COME ON US THE SECOND TIME"
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Sleekfingers:

When you guys go get brain. Trump is insulting us. And morons like you as are happy.
but it was ok for buhari to insult nigerians? buhari startef this rubbish, respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Sleekfingers:

When you guys go get brain. Trump is insulting us. And morons like you as are happy.
How is it insulting us by telling our president who he was or calling Africa a shithole country? try convince me if he wasn't speaking the obvious truth?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by poseidon12: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
I commend Trump for at least tolerating Buhari @WhiteHouse the last time the dullard visited

I also envy his kindness and hospitality towards him

God knows that if I was in Trump's shoe, never in this life would Buhari have gained access to the Whitehouse

Unless through the backdoor which will eventually cost him his life

The beauty of this news are in two folds:

1. Never in this life will Atiku step his foot in America

2. Never in this life will Buhari enter the Whitehouse again

Nairalanders shouldn't blame me sha

Naa wisdom dey rush me grin grin grin

Does a Nigerian President need to visit American in order to do his job?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Sleekfingers: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
ifiokjohn:
so it was not an insult on all nigerians when buhari called us lazy?

U are an hypocrite!! buhari is simply receiving karma

Are Nigerians youths not lazy? Look around you man..
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
I commend Trump for at least tolerating Buhari @WhiteHouse the last time the dullard visited

God knows that if I was in Trump's shoe, never in this life would Buhari have gained access to the Whitehouse

from your reasoning it as shown you can never be anything close to position of authority, by the way buhari visited trump May, sddenly august someone just remembered trump called buhari lifeless ... without any audio or video, yet educated youths are poppin champagne ,, does trump see nigerians any better than he was alledged to have spoken about buhari.
how does buhari is lifeless,, empower nigeria youths,, what as trump govt contributed to development of africa countries,,what does "americans think of so called trump"

Did macron say something too ,, without the emergence of a viable candidate asides all those over ambitious thieves pdp is considering buhari wil win in grand style
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Minjim: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2018
ogbonti:

And you that is not an a$s hole is a nobody even in your father's house.... you insult a man who can decree your death, buy and pay for your life to be exterminated like a common cockroach and thrown into a gabbage bin an a$$hole? I pity those cursed fingers you use in typing nonsense here. For the mere fact that white people don't brag about doing evil things don't mean they are incapable of doing worse things than your killer herdsman in chief Buhari .. apply wisdom

You are a pained Ipobic nincompoop.

The US is not governed by decree.

Trump is an asshole and most Americans share that opinion.
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by SolutionMee: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
ericsmith:

from your reasoning it as shown you can never be anything close to position of authority, by the way buhari visited trump May, sddenly august someone just remembered trump called buhari lifeless ... without any audio or video, yet educated youths are poppin champagne ,, does trump see nigerians any better than he was alledged to have spoken about buhari.
how does buhari is lifeless,, empower nigeria youths,, what as trump govt contributed to development of africa countries,,what does "americans think of so called trump"

Did macron say something too ,, without the emergence of a viable candidate asides all those over ambitious thieves pdp is considering buhari wil win in grand style

And who cares if Buhari wins or not

I am out of that zoo called a country

Forever, I'm gone for good

Keep enjoying your change

And after Buhari, you can vote in his uncle just to prove to the world how sophisticated you are

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by GoldHorse(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2018
This man and the people agreeing with him are fools! So it means Trump was also right when he called us shit hole country abi?
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2018
In all the programs I listened to on radio,even the strongest anti buhari campaigner strongly condemned trump's stance.the insult on the president is an insult to the nation he represents.
Forget about what buhari has said or done,where he occupies is the highest and most distinguished office and represents the whole nation.that office was insulted.

I really do not like buhari,infact most times I get angry when I hear his name honestly.
One area I wouldn't forgive him is the area of exchange rate,which has halted my dream partially.
However,he is the president and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it.
The number one question is-who amongst the other contestant is better than him?
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

How is it insulting us by telling our president who he was or calling Africa a shithole country? try convince me if he wasn't speaking the obvious truth?
And am very sure you will be the first to spew rubbish when ur members are caught trying to 'develop' another country,calling on the president u so despise to intervene so they won't be hanged
Anuofia
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2018
gentlegenius:

The chief among the zombies... You are welcomed.
But you arrived rather late to this thread. Where were you?
Don't tell us you are getting tired of supporting your LIFELESS baba in Nairaland.
More grease to your elbow...
I wish you well in your chosen profession.
Whether u like it or not
That 'lifeless' man is and will still be ur president
That lifeless man still governs over you
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by talk2emma: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Me and my family my genarnartion my everything reject him in Jesus name....back to send

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by fancy4eve(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We patriotic Nigerians have not rejected him!!
na only u waka cum
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by budusky05(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Onu? You are part of the reason why Trump said that. Useless man
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Whether u like it or not
That 'lifeless' man is and will still be ur president
That lifeless man still governs over you
GOD forbids...
I am getting my PVC along with a visa.
By next year, it is either buhari leave Aso rock for good or I leave Nigeria for good.
He will only govern you and your fellow zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by ideologies(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

When last Tinubu enter US?

grin grin
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by kolaaderin: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
thunder74:
I have rejected Buhari too,
the gods have rejected him,
the world has rejected him and now,
his party has rejected him
His strength has rejected him,
His health has rejected him
His sanity has rejected him,
His wife has rejected him
He has also rejected himself when he said he wish he is younger.

But the GOD with capital G is still with him . your gods most have played penalty go throwing.

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by TessBiwom(f): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Are u suggesting that he needs a brain transplant? grin
He needs "Artificial Brain".

1 Like

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Charly68: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
I think a reasonable citizen should rise up to defend his president no matter what ,the man who described our president interaction with him talks too much that the world knows,his goofed statement shouldn't be used to castigate an elected leader. Those talking jargons should stop the nonsense .
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by JobmanNwapdp: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
The chief ghost worker is looking for the ghost workers to sack, BUHARI is a ghost and nigerians must sack from Aso Rock in 2019

13Ebiscoo:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, SKC Ogbonnia, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari has been rejected by the entire people of the world.

Ogbannia, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, said that the world does not want President Buhari back in office.

In a statement made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the presidential aspirant was reacting to the recent claim by Financial Times that US President, Donald Trump described Buhari as lifeless President.

He said, “I told you so. About ten days ago, I revealed to our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC), and fellow Nigerians that the world is against President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

“I asserted that the opposition is coming from ‘influential leaders within our major allies, including Great Britain, the United States, France, Germany, Russia, China, Canada, etc.’

“I added ‘that the emerging consensus among these nations is that President Buhari’s second term ambition lacks in cogency. They point to Buhari’s failing health, lack of clear vision, lack of intellectual capacity, an apparent pattern of torpor, nepotism, wanton killings, disregard for the rule of law, and a growing sense of disunity and uncertainty in the land, among many failings.’

“However, both the Presidency and the Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, vigorously countered my account. According to Onyeama, “The international community is very supportive of President Buhari. As you can see President Buhari has transformed our relationship with foreign countries and also the perception of Nigeria by foreign leaders.’

“But the hard truth is trickling in. The trending report by Financial Times where US President Donald Trump blatantly referred to Buhari as “lifeless” is a partial testimony.

“In short, my sources within the White House confided that Trump believes that Africa has the potential to be fully independent, “but the countries over there need to get their act together.

“They need good leaders who can get things done. Nigeria, for example, has huge, huge resources and can do much better than what is going on over there.’ This view is popular among the Western nations. I also gathered that some of the world leaders plan to visit or talk to Buhari soon.

“Perhaps, leadership is contingent upon the environment. What is good for America may not be good for Nigeria and vice versa.

“But if any relationship with the outside world is a factor in solving Nigerian problems, President Buhari has no business touching the APC nomination form. Further, the Financial Times does not speak for the world, quite alright, but its report is a part of the pressure from the international community that will continue to mount as the months leading to 2019 go by.

“Such a global campaign is expected to be more robust than what President Goodluck Jonathan faced in 2015.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/lifeless-president-world-has-rejected.html
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Flakky26(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

US allowed president buhari because.of what America want to gain ,its not about how they want to help us.
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

And who cares if Buhari wins or not

I am out of that zoo called a country

Forever, I'm gone for good

Keep enjoying your change

And after Buhari, you can vote in his uncle just to prove to the world how sophisticated you are

can you just imagine ,,wailing for nothing !! i hope every immediate members of your family is out of the country as well
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Are Nigerians youths not lazy? Look around you man..
is buhari also not lifeless? look around u man. Buhari is to dull morally,intellectually and is even to sick...

U can accept one lie u called truth and reject a truth u call lie.

Stop being an hypocrite
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Innocent112(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We patriotic Nigerians have not rejected him!!

said by who?
i personally have rejected him since years ago
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Lovelife433(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70678591:
Sai Baba we know

Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Eagleword14(f): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
In my honest opinion, I think d president shld forget d second term bid and give room for other aspirants to contest
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! We patriotic Nigerians have not rejected him!p!
Don't generalize it abeg me am a patriotic Nigerian and I have rejected him long again undecided
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. your own is worst.
kai
vanbonattel:
Am very very angry right now, how can people open their mouths and start insulting our president? Buharri is not lifeless! He is just BRAIN DEAD.
Re: Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari by CSTR1005: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Neutrality:
my thought as well, evry negative coment abt pmb is an addition 2 his popularity, Who God don bless...?
And you have a different market to those that hate him?

The price of rice others buy in the market is different from the price of rice you buy because you support buhari?

I hope buhari knows you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Squatting To Greet Tinubu (Photo) / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.