Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,939 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. (825 Views)

I Would Still Vote For Tinubu In The Next Presidential Election. Give Reasons. / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by ejimatic: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
In my opinion, APC is likely because of the division in Osun West characterised by various parties and aspirants there. Regardless of their multi party status, Oyetola will have some considerable votes accrosss the zone and win in Ikire the hometown of his deputy . Oyetola is likely to win in Osun Central and in the six local governments of Ijesaland under the control Aregesola. Ife Central will go for Pdp and SDP but Ife East will be shared my APC and PDP because Modakeke will not vote for Omisore. Ife south and North will go for APC. In view of the above I'm almost sure Apc may win the election
Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by Mr2wealth: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
ejimatic:
In my opinion, APC is likely because of the division in Osun West characterised by various parties and aspirants there. Regardless of their multi party status, Oyetola will have some considerable votes accrosss the zone and win in Ikire the hometown of his deputy . Oyetola is likely to win in Osun Central and in the six local governments of Ijesaland under the control Aregesola. Ife Central will go for Pdp and SDP but Ife East will be shared my APC and PDP because Modakeke will not vote for Omisore. Ife south and North will go for APC. In view of the above I'm almost sure Apc may win the election

You have just answered the question you asked. shocked

Good job. grin
Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by Minjim: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Apc is winning no doubt

The oppositions are too many and they are not united nor better than Apc.
I really hold Aregbe in high esteem for doing so much, infrastructurally, with so little. With I want someone to continue his work
Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by SolutionMee: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Adeleke's family

Reason 1: Davido's influence

Reason 2: He's a democrat

Reason 3: He's a good dancer

A Japanese politician once told me that whenever a democrat is dancing, democracy is happy

What the great people of Osun State wants is the happiness of democracy in their state

Nothing more

Infrastructural developments and good performances are subjective

The happiness of democracy is the ultimate and it's objective

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by Karufi: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oyetola will carry d day
Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by neutralmind: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Omisore will win.

Oyetola is a reflection of Aregbesola. People are tired of Aregbe.

Adeleke is an politician by accident. No track record, not know for anything. Again PDP is in crisis.

Watch out for Omisore.
Re: 0sun 2018 Election: Who Will Win The Governorship Election? Give Reasons. by ejimatic: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mr2wealth:

You have just answered the question you asked. shocked
Good job. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Vote Buhari(buhari Speech In Bauchi) / 2019: Ombugadu Emerges PDP Candidate In Nasarawa / Why Pdp Should Stop Dreaming About Sw Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.