Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Killed Bob Marley, Ex-cia Agent Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed Bob Marley, Ex-cia Agent Confesses (421 Views)

Why The Government Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu. He Is A CIA Agent / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan / Chief MKO Abiola Was Secretly A CIA Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Killed Bob Marley, Ex-cia Agent Confesses by FRESHGIST247: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
79-year-old Bill Oxley, ex-agent of America’s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is re-writing the history of the death of reggae legend Bob Marley, claiming he actually killed the legend.

Marley tragically died aged only 36-years-old, leading music lovers world-wide to grieve as the Jamaican icon’s life and career were cut short following a four-year battle with cancer.

The story of cancer may seem untrue as startling claims have emerged from a deathbed confession made by an ex-CIA officer, where he admitted to the killing.

Oxley is alleged to have claimed the murder of Marley among 17 other assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, at a time when he said the CIA “was a law unto itself.”

http://regulusnews.com/2018/08/27/i-killed-bob-marley-ex-cia-agent-confesses/
Re: I Killed Bob Marley, Ex-cia Agent Confesses by Nedfed(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
How does dis related to politics?
Op need brainnnnnn reset abeg
Re: I Killed Bob Marley, Ex-cia Agent Confesses by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2018

(1)

—JUST IN: Bukola Saraki Declares To Run For Presidency / Lifeless President: Former Nigeria's Senate President Reply's Donald Trump / Ogun 2019: Governor Amosun Picks Adekunle Akinlade As Anointed Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.