Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine (35825 Views)

How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / Pope Francis Is TIME Magazine's Person Of The Year / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by jookunlaja(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
The truth has finally prevailed in the country as both Erelu-AGBAYE AND the publisher of End-Time magazine have been humiliated and pu blicly disgraced as published by Sun Newspaper and the Punch.Please watch the way you talk about some men of God.
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by Acidosis(m): 3:49am On Jun 28, 2010
How can I believe you, when you don't have a link to prove your post

2 Likes

Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by jot01(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2010
where is the prove or link to read the news, liar

1 Like

Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by glassman: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2010
Out of curiosity,i watchd ds woman's video. The crusade took place @ Evang Baptist Church, Sawmill, Ilorin & ds is my review, she preachd 4 less dan 2 mins sayin der is no oda God.she den gave altar cals wch resultd n a handful of chldren aceptin Jesus.she sang diff songs &startd her revelatns by advertisin her '4 in 1 CD. She cntinued dat as Erelu Agbaye,she is known al ova d world.to butres her pt,she sed @ one of Reinhard Bonnke's crusade,her group was askd 2 join dem &whn Bonnke was told abt her, Bonnke became afraid &sed dt she shud nt b alowd 2 com near hm on stage but whn she came,he nearly ran off but later acepted her.NB she didnt gv a date or venue of Bonnke's crusade. I bliv if ds rily hapnd,it shud hv bn gvin wide publicity cos she sed it was yl Bonnke was on podium wt hs nterpreter(i.e preachin). I'l quantiniu ds later
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by glassman: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2010
Note,d crusade took place n May 2009. She accusd Obasanjo of tryin 2 kil her.she also sed whn OBJ knew she was n Ilorin,he askd if he cud com & visit her to wch she dclined. She sed d 2 muslim musicians(Barrister& Kollington) wer askd 2 com &defend demselves n church. NÖW, HOW DO U EXPECT A PRACTISIN MUSLIM 2 ENTA A CHURCH. Most of what she was sayin n dt video was nt cohesive.she also dstributed envelopes 2 her audience wch she collectd b4 she startd her ful revelatn aledgin dat a lot of her audience wud hv dsapeared b4 she finishd because of der unbliv n her claims. Also,ds woman curses like anytin. Is ds a fruit of being converted?
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by jewman(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2010
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/june/27/national-27-06-2010-005.htm

Please forgive me, I lied against you
•End-Time publisher begs Obadare, Adeboye, Abiara, Oyedepo, others
By SEYE OJO
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Publisher of End-Time, Mr David Lucas, has pleaded for forgiveness from the top Nigerian pastors that he allegedly libelled in his journal.
He owned up before journalists on Friday evening that the stories published in his journal about the top men of God were untrue.
He stressed that he verified the stories after they were published and found them untrue.

Lucas was said to have been arrested by the men of the Lagos State Police Command last Thursday and was taken to Idimu Police Station in Lagos for investigation.

The Christian leaders he had allegedly libelled include: Apostle Timothy Obadare of the World Soul Winning Evangelistic Ministry (WOSEM), Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara of the Christ Apostolic Church, Agbala Itura, Ibadan.

Also, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church (Winners’ Chapel), Apostle Taiwo Adenuga of the Faith Revival Apostolic Church (FRAC)/Apostle Paul Gospel Outreach, Reverend Obiora Ezekiel of the Christ Pentecostal Mission, Lagos, Reverend Daniel Kayode Olukoya of the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries were allegedly libelled in the journal.

The list also included Prophet Elijah Akinade of CAC, Lion of Judah, Prophet Temitope Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy and Pastor Funmilade Joel (Baba Sekunderin)

Lucas, according to the journal, accused Prophet Abiara of killing his junior pastor, hiding a mistress and two kids in America. While the journal said Bishop Oyedepo impregnated two choristers in his church, it claimed that Apostle Obadare died and saw Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in hell. The journal also reported that some RCCG pastors plotted against Pastor Adeboye, go for juju and occult power.

Pastor Paul Obadare, who is the General Overseer of WOSEM in America and Europe in an interview with Daily Sun expressed shock over the publication against his father and described it as a fallacy. “The issue that as to whether he died or he saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, all that were just fallacy. They were not true. To a large extent, I see it as a distraction, which was intended to do an incalculable harm to the body of Christ. My father did not die. He’s doing fine. He’s with his children in the United States and they’re taking care of him. Very soon, he will return to Nigeria,” he asserted.

In a telephone conversation with Prophet Abiara, Lucas declared that he had found out the story he published about the man of God was not real. He apologized and pleaded for forgiveness. Abiara asked: “Before you published that evil reports, you should have asked me whether the information was real or not. When Jesus Christ was accused of using evil spirit to do miracles, he told them that all sins shall be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven in this world and the one to come. With your negative stories about Oyedepo and other ministers of God, do you know that you have sinned against the Holy Spirit?”

In his response, Lucas profusely pleaded for forgiveness from all the ministers of God he had allegedly libelled. Majority of the stories, he confessed, stemmed out from various interviews with one Evangelist Isunola Odewale. He stated that other stories were culled out from the other soft sell magazines.
Abiara, however, demanded a public apology from Lucas on the stories he had published in his journal against Abiara, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Obadare and other Shepherds.

Apostle Taiwo Adenuga who earlier addressed a press conference on the negative reports about top pastors in Nigeria described the publications as mischievous. He explained that reported the publisher at Idimu Police Station based on his ‘libellous stories’ against Christian leaders. The police, he disclosed, arrested the publisher last Thursday. He also told newsmen that the police have arrested the Evangelist, Isunola Odewale, whom the publisher claimed he interviewed for investigation.

When contacted on phone, the Police Public Relations Officer for the Lagos State Command, Mr. Frank Mbah, said he was not aware of the arrest, adding that he would make enquiries. Adenuga said: “I suspect that some people are behind the publications to tear Christendom apart. They are doing all these in order to make many Christians who have not stood firm in Christianity to backslide.”

“As a child of God that wants peace for this nation, born of God and not by tribe or denomination, I cannot open my eyes and see the Kingdom of God depopulated through this unethical and ungodly publications. “You will agree with me that the ethics of journalism stipulate objectivity, accuracy and balance. The publisher of the journal in question has failed to balance his reports because he did not hear from the pastors he accused before he went to the press. We will not kill him but we are going to save his life.”
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by jookunlaja(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
hope you will be convinced now that the so-called Erelu-Agbaye is an end-time lier just like the publisher of END-TIME MAGAZINE.They are both on destructive mission to discredit the church of God,its leadership and derail young beliversin the Lord Jesus.Read and be instructed accordingly.The news below was culled from the Punch newspaper of July,12th,2010.

RE:ERELU-AGBAYE---I gave Oyedepo and others Occultic power

END-TIME PUBLISHER IN POLICE NET

The publisher of ENDTIME Journal International, a Christian journal, Dr. David Lucas, has said he was misled by one of his assistants (name withheld) over alleged malicious publication against prominent clergymen in the country.

He said this at a press conference at Faith Revival Assembly Church on Friday.

Lucas said, “Most of the reports were provided by one of my assistants. He told me he had revelation on some of the stories he provided to us. As a minister myself, I did not doubt him and we slammed them. With what is happening now, I can see that most of the reports were not real.

“I have decided to apologise to all those wronged in our reports. However, my vision from God since in my college days was to report the activities of the churches and unveil their doings. It is unfortunate the revelation turned out to be false. Right now, as I speak to you, he is cooling off his heals in police detention. He caused all the problems. I did not have to doubt his revelation since he is an apostle of Christ Apostolic Church in Egbeda, Lagos.”

He said inasmuch as most of the reports were not true, he insisted that some were real, but did not shed much on those he claimed were true.

He asked readers to discountenance most of the reports in the volume, saying that they were false.

The journal had in its vol. 14 numbers 6 and 9 alleged that some prominent ‘Men of God‘ were diabolical, occultic or randy.

The banal headlines of the journal reads, ‘Redeemed Church pastors plot against Adeboye,‘ ‘God‘s warning: Adeboye to start winding up,‘ Bishop Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Olukoya, Obembe, Abiara, others may face God‘s wrath,‘ ‘T.B. Joshua faces God‘s condemnation,‘ and ‘Prophet Abiara kills his junior pastor,‘ among others.

Comments :

* The bible says watch & pray that does not mean to should look at the physical only and abandon the things of the spirit. As a man of God, before u say or publish anything u pray and ask God to reveal that which is truth. Now you have mislead many people with your lies and made them believe you, may God have mercy and compassion on you and your socalled assistant. TB Joshua, please forgive all those who have said many evil things against you & other men of God.

Posted by: Ngozi F.O , on Monday, July 12, 2010

Report this comment

* MR. DAVID, YOUR CONFESSION TELLS HOW ROTTEN THE IDEA BEHIND UR publishing BUSINESS IS. IT IS UNBELIEVEABLE FOR YOU TO VOMIT SUCH STATEMENTS ON THE PAGE OF A NATIONAL DAILY. PLS 4 HOW LONG HAS THIS ONCE LOYAL SERVANT OF URS BEING DECEIVING YOU? AR U SAYING THAT U NVR FILTRD HIS REPORTS FOR ONCE BEFORE HEADING FOR PUBLICATION? U WERE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PROFITS WHICH WAS COMING INTO UR COFFERS AND AFTER U HAVE HAD ENOUGH, CONFESSION U THINK WILL SAVE U FROM THE EVIL WHICH U HAVE BOTH CONSPIRED TO

Posted by: REDARKE , on Monday, July 12, 2010

Report this comment

* I think the men of God concern should not be surprised as it was written that at end time false prophets will emerge moreso Jesus christ himself was prosecuted by his own people
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by donnie(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
One down, more to follow. These thieves come to Nairaland and pick up ingredients which they use to cook up their stories. Now he says he has realized that he was misled. They shouldnt let him go!

He should be used as an example.

Agreed that God is merciful, just like He has been all this while, but the law should protect its citizens, shouldn't it?
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by UncleDS(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
It is possible that the testimony of Erelu is false, i did watch the video recordings of here confession, but, don't ypu to think that something really is wrong with the church today? Pastors are not better than popstars, going about with armed to teeth security guards, with all the crase to be known as bishops, they go through so many unscriptural ordination rituals dressing in garments that people like Martin Luther openly condemned, if they are pentecostals, then should know that so many saints gave their lives for the faith, the Holy see wasted so many of them, because of the truth.

I think these leaders are deceived, their style shows a link to Babylon the mother Harlot (Revelation chapters 13 & 17 will help). Those who really seek the Lord know by the spirit that somryhing gross is wrong Erelu's testimony not withstanding.

Erelu may be saying the truth, but please if you know her tell her she has not come accross the true salvation from sin, idle words and worldliness. If she knows christ indeed, she will retreat from all she is saying and fight to save her own soul. The devil and his angels cannot be stopped.
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
Is libel an arrestable offence?

Why should men of God use their influence on Police to get the publisher arrested instead of launching a defamation suit in a civil court?

These Naija pastors are just agberos. They are no different from our politicians who they wine and dine with.
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by mbulela: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ibime:

Is libel an arrestable offence?

Why should men of God use their influence on Police to get the publisher arrested instead of launching a defamation suit in a civil court?

These Naija pastors are just agberos. They are no different from our politicians who they wine and dine with.

In a land where gross darkness rules, even those who are meant to be sons of the Light, stumble in darkness.
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by Duroe: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
This newspaper report is not a direct refuttal of the grave allegations/revelations/lies the so called Erelu Agbaye made regarding the musicians, Pastors and Politicians and even traditional rulers.
While her comportment in the so called CD where she made the confessions is not reflective of a mature believers, there is no curse she gave there that is not common on many pulpits today.
The refuttal should not just be on the pages of newspaper but must be after a thorough unbiased investigations.
That is some area where Erelu agbaye alleged things were buried should be dugged, some events where she claimed she met Reinhard Bonnke and someone oin a TV station should be verified. If found to be false she should be prosecuted accordingly and made to pay for the reconstruction of any damaged property. If found to be true then the people mentioned should be prosecuted accordingly no matter how powerful they may be.
Enough of all this sweeping important matters under the carpet.
Re: ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine by adeniyitheprof(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.