Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group (409 Views)

Business Development Manager At Patjeda Group 2023 (apply Here) / Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group / Patjeda Group Job For A Marketing Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Patjeda group has its Head Office located at 16/18 Adegbola Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Patjeda is a growing business group in Nigeria, incorporated under the companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 on the 17th day of April 2014, with its corporate Headquarters in Nigeria Business Hub- Lagos. The history of the group spans through a decade of hands - on activities and client - oriented projects, these are not without community sustainable development initiatives aimed at promoting the Group's human development goals.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Facility Coordinator

Job Description
To act as the facility coordinator to supervise the club, event center and the bars.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2018.

Interview Date
30th August, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come for an Interview at the address below on the date stated above:
No. 16 Adegbola Street,
Off Ikeja Local Gov't Office,
Anifowoshe,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Note: Please come properly dressed on Thursday 30th August, 2018 for the Interview
Re: Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group by Moinoni123(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
This isn't professional tbh. You could just ask people to send their CV and call for interviews later.

If you're going just expect multitude of people as people dey search for jobs.
Re: Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Moinoni123:
This isn't professional tbh. You could just ask people to send their CV and call for interviews later.

If you're going just expect multitude of people as people dey search for jobs.

Well, to me; multitude has never been a problem to me.
Re: Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group by Moinoni123(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2018
adekanmbi1986:

Well, to me; multitude has never been a problem to me.
whatever works best for you

(1) (Reply)

Facility Coordinator @ Patjeda Group / Urgent Vacancy For Business Development Officers In A Health Institution / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.