Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! (1908 Views)

Installation: Latest Ps4 Games [soft Copy] Fifa23, COD MW2, NBA 2K23 etc / 10 Hilariously Evil Ways Video Games Developers Punished Cheaters / Call Of Duty MW2 For PC (urgent Help Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by LucemFerre: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
No Russian scene in Call Of Duty :Modern Warfare 2 Markarov and his men, including the player comes into an airport with LMG's and start shooting civilians.
A very disturbing scene.
Personally, I didn't fire a shot until when the cops came and started shooting at me.

Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Lana1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
undecided undecided

I even finished all my ammo sef....
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by cao(f): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
undecided undecided

Ha!
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Lana1(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2018
cao:

Ha!
grin grin

There's no need to be forming morals here. I'm sure u guys ve had so many hit and runs in GTA V. This is not so different!!

3 Likes

Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 28, 2018
I've actually finished this game, cod are really trying

ps: has cod ghosts 2 been release, because I've finished my cod ghost and it did not end well.
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by LucemFerre: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

There's no need to be forming morals here. I'm sure u guys ve had so many hit and runs in GTA V. This is not so different!!

I wasn't forming morals. I am moral. Hit and run is different. Even if you wanna be a dick and kill everyone while driving, you wouldn't want the cops all over your a$$ most times.

Anyways... I don't play games with morals completely off. Maybe I'm the only one.
When I kill my men in Halo, I restart the checkpoint.
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by LucemFerre: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
omohz:
I've actually finished this game, cod are really trying

ps: has cod ghosts 2 been release, because I've finished my cod ghost and it did not end well.

Ghosts has a stup!d story. I wouldn't want a continuity for that.
And COD ain't trying anymore. They fvcked up with BlOps 4
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Ghosts has a stup!d story. I wouldn't want a continuity for that.
And COD ain't trying anymore. They fvcked up with BlOps 4

yeah, bro they are now been too much into sci-fi story, that's why I still like COD black ops
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by cao(f): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

Oh many a hit and run, I even do the hooker equivalent sef on GTA. That's how I was playing A Way Out yesterday and I was way too happy to be stealthily taking out mofos. You should see my brother's version of Hitman - he kills EVERYBODY.
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by GameGod(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

In GTA v, there's no mission where u will kill innocent civilians nah. If u kill any civilian on the street u are on your own. This cod is soo wrong.

1 Like

Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Proffdada: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
I made sure no one lived to tell tales
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by wman(m): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2018
I never touched anyone. Gory level.

1 Like

Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Lana1(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
GameGod:

In GTA v, there's no mission where u will kill innocent civilians nah. If u kill any civilian on the street u are on your own. This cod is soo wrong.
In GTA u can kill civies randomly on the street. And its very easy to evade the cops unless u are at like 4 stars and they call in a chopper. And in previous GTAs, all u ve to do is enter Pay 'n' Spray, and all would be well again
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Lana1(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2018
LucemFerre:

I wasn't forming morals. I am moral. Hit and run is different. Even if you wanna be a dick and kill everyone while driving, you wouldn't want the cops all over your a$$ most times.

Anyways... I don't play games with morals completely off. Maybe I'm the only one.
When I kill my men in Halo, I restart the checkpoint.
Lol. U be law abiding citizen be that...tell me, do u also obey traffic rules in gta??

No Russian did receive its fair share of criticism. But at least, the game gave a warning at the beginning and had an option to skip the mission. So if u ended up playing the mission despite the warning, then morals ve very little to do with it. You still saw those civies get massacred and you did nothing to save them....even if you didn't fire a shot. Yous a stone cold killa. grin grin

1 Like

Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by LucemFerre: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. U be law abiding citizen be that...tell me, do u also obey traffic rules in gta??

No Russian did receive its fair share of criticism. But at least, the game gave a warning at the beginning and had an option to skip the mission. So if u ended up playing the mission despite the warning, then morals ve very little to do with it. You still saw those civies get massacred and you did nothing to save them....even if you didn't fire a shot. Yous a stone cold killa. grin grin

Hehe... No, i don't obey traffic in gta. That's different.
And believe it or not, i actually tried killing Makarov's men several times, i even made a suicide move, going in their midst and throwing a grenade at myself, they shot me before the grenade could even detonate.
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Alwaysking: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lana1:
undecided undecided
Pc right?
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by Lana1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
Pc right?
yes!
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by ifebabs07: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
yes I did try killing the russians but they fired back, lost the mission just felt like trying it out, but i killed lots of civilians i no go lie,I av finished the game,the game make sense die !!!!
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by ifebabs07: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
ifebabs07:
yes I did try killing the russians but they fired back, lost the mission just felt like trying it out, but i killed lots of civilians i no go lie,I av finished the game,the game make sense die !!!!

on ps3
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by LucemFerre: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hehehe... Nothing do you
Re: COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! by vanchi(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Lana1:
undecided undecided

I needed more

(1) (Reply)

R4i-sdhc 3ds Card Vs R4i Gold 3ds Card / The 1st Lagos State Chess Classics Chess Competition- Win $5000 *dollars / in need of Ps3 slim. ibadan prefered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.